Chapter 36

To be clear, the 100k special was a side or fun little chapter I did. And DOES NOT relate in any way to the story. I apologise if there may have been a mix-up, but no, the 100k is not part of the storyline. Thank you 😁
——————————————————————————————————

~A little before Y/n's arrival~

Kirishima's POV
The party was slowly filling up now. Small clusters scattered around the pool, while others stayed inside, sipping on some alcoholic beverages. A fair amount were coming through the doors.

The boys and I had just finished helping set up the party for Charlotte, and we were just lounging around on the second floor. "Oh man, I'm exhausted. And the party hasn't even started!!" Denki complained, pulling out his phone and scrolling through it.

"That's only because you're not as fit as us," Sero smirked, teasing the tired blonde. Denki only deadpanned and glared at Sero from his remark, "Psh! See if I ever charge your phone again." I chuckle softly at the two bickering and mucking around until a vibration was felt in my pocket.

I stand up from the couch we were lounging on and walk over to the edge of the balcony. I pull out my phone and read the callers ID. "Oh, Taro's calling," I say in surprise then press the answer button. "Hey, Taro." I greet over the phone. I heard shifting and arguing over the line and think that Budo might be there too. "Hey, Kiri." A male's voice spoke from the phone, it sounded more like Budo. "Do you need anything?" I ask, hearing Taro whine in discomfort.

"No, we just wanted to say. Good luck buddy, we're right behind you on this one and hope everything turns out the way you want it." Budo replied. "Ow! Taro! Don't bite my fucking fingers! What are you an animal?!!" I hear Budo yell at I presume to be Taro, as I hear continuous whining and shifting.

While hearing them continue, I watch more and more guests walk in and take their spots at the pool, meeting up and chatting with their friends. "Look Kiri, just don't end up messing with my little sis. I don't want to have to clean up the mess you make if you hurt her." Taro finally speaks, a chill creeping up my spine as I heard his words as threatening. "I-I won't. I promise I'll treat Y/n right and will not hurt her at all." I assure him, hearing a sigh from the other side of the line.

"I know I'm just worried for-" His voice was muffled with something. "Well, we don't want to stop you from enjoying your party, so we'll talk later and see how things go." Budo interrupted Taro. "Be sure if you reach that stage, to use protection. And if Y/n comes home pregnant, Taro and I will whoop your ass. See ya, good luck!!" Those were Budo's last words before he hung up. I stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. Then my brain processed his words and my face flushed.

"B-Budo!!" I whine as I lean on the railing that is before me. 'Don't worry Kirishima, you can do this. You can confess to Y/n and you will not let Budo's words get to you.' I give myself a pep talk before I looked up and took a deep breath in, to calm my nerves. There are now quite a lot of people at the venue now, the pool now has people swimming in it and enjoying themselves, while others stayed off to the sides and chatted or bopped to the music.

A look off and out to the horizon. The sun was setting beautifully, it was mostly consumed over by the night sky, with only little of the sun to be alight. I flashback to the past few days as I stare off into thin air. The first time I met Y/n. She was a normal and regular looking girl. She is competitive and stubborn at times. She can find herself stuck between a rock and a hard place at times but still tries to manage on a smile. She is a weird and wacky girl.

I want her to be my girl.

I remember the times I looked at her and she was beautiful and magnificent, she made it look effortless. Her (hair colour) coloured lush hair, her mesmerising (eye colour) coloured orbs, her joyous and contagious smile, and her perfectly fitting figure that filled in perfectly into my arms.