Chapter 10

Hey! So in the story apparently you didn't have your break yet (sorry), you see I forgot to give you 'your first break' so next time I'm gonna make sure to write two breaks in your, busy schedule. Sorry this chapter is really late, but yeah soon I'll be able to update more!! 😏 Anyways, TO THE STORY!!

————————————————————————————
Y/n's POV
"Mina! What wrong?" I yell at the walkie talkie. My throat tightened. My hands slightly shaking. Kirishima immediately got up and was standing next to me, worried. "*Squeal!* I just did CPR on a REALLY hot guy!! I ALSO HAVE HIS NUMBER!! *Squeal again!*" I sighed of relief and rolled my eyes. Kirishima placed a hand on his chest and sighed softly, returning back to his seat.

"Come on Mina! You had me and Kirishima worried, we thought something bad happened to you." I slightly yell. "Well, sorry! I'm so enjoying this job!" I heard someone in the background talk to Mina, "Sorry Y/n! Got to run, see you for our break." I rolled my eyes again and giggled which then Kirishima giggled after me. "Oh, Mina can be a bit much when it comes to guys." I walked over to the counter again and leaned over it. "Ha! Yeah, even only just meeting her, that I can pick up." Kirishima and I were just talking after that, it was chill and I enjoyed Kirishima's company here with me.

It had seemed that time then and there just flew by and that it was just me and him talking like normal. Suddenly, "Y/n! Kirishima! Your shift is over, Tokoyami and Tsuyu are gonna take over now." Charlotte yelled over the walkie talkie. "Oh! And it's Y/n and Mina's break... Oh, and it seems the same for Kirishima and Kaminari. Well, I guess I'll see you four in about an hour, back here ready for work!" I looked out the window and saw two people in the same uniform walk towards us. Kirishima stood up and smiled, then opened the door for the two. "Well, thanks to you guys but we'll take it from here." The girl with long green hair said. "All good see ya!" Kirishima and I walked out the door with a 'ding' sound following after.

Third Person POV
(Mina and Denki)
Mina and Denki had met up at the entrance earlier, they smiled and talked to each other a bit. About memes, games and how cute (your ship-name) was. "So do you think we should do something?" Denki asks. "I already told you! We give them time..." Denki looked down, "Yeah, but... I'm gonna die until that happens." "Yeah! I know, me too. We just have to wait... but if it doesn't happen, you have an idea?" Denki was thinking, (Pfft!! He's thinking?) "How about we throw a party on New Years, we could play 7 minutes in heaven?!" Mina's expression lit up, "That's a great idea! But hopefully, they confess before then."

Y/n's POV
Not long I meet up with Mina and Kaminari who are waiting for us at the exit of the water park. "Hey Y/n!! Hey Kiri!!" Mina yells when she sees you in her sight. "Hey, Mina! Hey Kami!" I greeted the two, jumping and giggling. Mina embraced me into a big hug, then she linked her arm into mine and waved around a small piece of paper in my face. "See! Here is his number! He was so hot and really cute!! Blah! Blah! Blah!" The rest of her words slurred into gibberish in my head, I simply just nodded to look like I cared or that I was listening. (Me 😂 Sorry if any of my friends are reading!!)

Mina stopped talking for a second and looked down at what I was wearing, I also looked down realising I was still wearing Kirishima's vest. "Oh! So... ah are you two... like a thing now?!" Mina grew a smirk on her face and raised an eyebrow. I could feel my face heat up, so my gaze shot away from the group. "N-No! It's not l-like that, Y-Y/n was cold so I-I lend her my vest." Kirishima stuttered. Mina's eyebrows sank and she frowned, "Oh! I'm sorry."

"So... where are you girls going for your break?" Kaminari asked. "Um..." Mina and I looked at each other. Then Mina answered for us, "Do you guys mind if we join you instead?!" She had a big smile on her face, I shrugged and looked up at the boys who were... thinking.

Mina POV
"Sure! The more the merrier!" Kirishima responded with his signature toothy grin. I side glance Y/n's direction and notice a cute spread of candy red crept across her face. Her head hangs low, trying to cover up her blush with her (hair length) (hair colour) hair. "Alright! Let's get going! We were planning on going to an all-day cafe not far from here." Y/n's head shot up and she tried to act normal, with her face still a bit flustered from before. My head fully turned to her as we nodded and began walking with linked arms.

On our way, Y/n and I were surprisingly singing 'River' by Bishop Briggs (I was listening to this song while I was writing this so...). The boys were just tagging along behind us as we skipped down the paths. We were at the Nook's Café and Kirishima opened the door for both Y/n and I, "Ladies~" Kirishima bowed as he held the door. Y/n giggled and let go of my arm to soon waltz in through the cafe doors and dramatically said, "Thank you, kind sir, may the all the blessings in the world be with you." Denki, Kirishima and I laughed as we followed a crazy Y/n into the cafe.

Y/n's POV
Once we were inside, Mina pointed to an awesome looking spot in the cafe. The table was in front of a beautiful large window, with cute blue, white and gold decorations hanging from the ceiling and around the window frame. "That's where we should sit! It's so pretty!" My eyes wandered in amazement at the beautifully decorated window. We all walked towards the majestic area and sat down.

Denki was sitting opposite me, Mina sat next to me and Kirishima sat diagonal from me. I slid a couple of menus from the side and looked through all the delicious food choices, pancakes, fish 'n' chips, spaghetti etc. "Alright! Who's ready to order!" Denki asked eyes wide open, and a big smile on his face. "Sure..." I say a little concerned with Denki. No long the others placed their menu's down and nodded.

Denki's hand shot right up. A pretty blond, a short girl came walking towards us. (Right now it sounds like your in a restaurant than a cafe... oh well 🤷‍♀️) "Hell- Oh you're here again you two." Denki shot her an innocent smile and shrugged his shoulders, "Oh, we decided to come here with our friends for lunch, and we'll they've never been here so." She nodded and started to take our orders.

I had ordered (favourite food) and a (coffee/hot chocolate/tea/soda) to go with it. She walked away and Denki was just staring at her behind as she disappeared into the kitchen. 'Of course! The poor girl, having this guy to annoy her.' I glared at Denki, "What do you think you are looking at like that, Perv!!" He awkwardly giggled, "Hehe! Oh no, I was caught red-handed!" We all rolled our eyes and laughed

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Denki's Perverted Ass!!~

I had already eaten and Mina paid for my food. 'Thanks, Mina.😖' We had a good time talking, eating, and laughing. "We should get going, Charlotte will get angry," Kirishima announced. We all nodded got up and headed out.

As I walked out with a cheerful smile on my face, I opened the door and... "Oof! Sorry, I didn't see you there!" The person who was standing over me, glared down at me, "Watch it, bitch!" My blood boiled. 'BITCH! EXCUSE ME!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!'

~To be Continued~