Chapter 19

I apologise!! Where I am, the school holidays are coming up, so do expect more updates than usual. ❤️ You all. To the chapter!!!

Y/n's POV
'What if I mess it up at Kirishima's house.' I was beginning to freak out. Suddenly a voice cracked me out of my trance. "Y/n..." I turn around behind me. Suddenly, a person bumped me into a corner and placed their arms on both sides of my body, blocking my way of escape. I then notice the toned abs, red lifeguard vest and the muscular arms barricading my exits. 'Huh?' I slowly look up at the person's face. It was Kirishima. 'What is HE DOING HERE!!' My heart began to race. His face moved closer to mine. My eyes widened as a blush flooded my cheeks, my heart beating quicker as if I was running a marathon. This chest rose and fell, the warmth of his body warming me up and melting me slowly of overwhelming embarrassment. "U-umm, what are you d-doing here?" My throat grew tight and my voice started shaking.

"Sorry, those guys down there." His head turned as he looked over his shoulder. He then turned his attention back on me, looking down on me with a smile growing on his lips. "They were staring at you, I didn't want what happened back at the cafe to start again." Kiri's voice sounded almost like he was trying to tease me. The blush on my face grew darker, as dark as his spiked crimson hair. I found this attractive in some weird and freaky way. 'Fuck!' He is hot. (No denying it sis!!) "I'm sorry if this gets a little bit far." His lips only inches away from my ears. I could hear each and every breath from him, leave his mouth as he inhaled and exhaled.

'Aghsydhdcbhc!! This would be on one of those crazy smut fanfic's... this is insane!!!' My heart beating faster, I could hear each thump ringing in my ears. "Eheh, it's kinda often I have to come to your rescue, Huh Y/n." I looked up at his priceless ruby orbs and nodded my head slowly, an awkward and guilty smile forming on my lips. "You just n-never give me time to defend myself." I look away avoiding his gaze. He lets out a chuckle, "Oh really?!" For some weird reason, I was a little triggered as to how she underestimated me.

I look up at him confidently and smirked up at him. "Oh? You think I can't take care of myself?" His smile grew wider and his eyes glistened from the sun. "No... you are pretty feisty, but you just pick the wrong opponents. Hehe." His cute like a chuckle and his shark-toothed grin caused my sudden confidence to fade away, he is too amazing for me. I pout and slowly turn my gaze to the floor. A strong wave of warmth gushing over my features. 'He really took me off guard.' "Hey, shitty hair, what do you think you're doing?!" A voice boomed from the device clinging from Kirishima's side. He looked over his shoulder and had a somewhat satisfied smile on his face, as he looked down at me once again. "Well, I better go back, or Bakugou or Tokoyami might start thinking something's up."

He smiled at me before taking a step back and scratching the back of his neck. Suddenly, as if a switch were flicked off, an expression of realisation reached his features. He panicked staring at me wide-eyed and awkwardly smiling to me than rushing down the stairs. "Um... what just happened?" I mumbled to myself. My eye twitched trying to process everything in my mind. "WHAT????!!!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, a wild and harsh blush instantly burning my face.

Bakugou's POV
I watch shitty hair zoom down the stairs, looking like a stupid blushing mess. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest, watching him walk over to his patrol post muttering something to himself. Suddenly, I spotted stupid bed hair, he was walking over to me stretching his arms in the process. "Hey, Bakugou I did what you wanted." Shinso messed up this hair and yawned, then glaring at Bakugou waiting for his reward. "Yeah, Yeah!! I know! I'll give you the All Might figurine and delete that stupid photo of you later." I growled, looking over at the babbling mess, standing at his patrol post freaking out.

"What did you make him do anyway. I didn't say make him go up to Y/n and make her uncomfortab-" "Nah, it's nothing like that... it was aaaaallllll him. I only controlled him to do as he wanted, without being a complete bailout while doing the task." "Heh! That dirty bastard... I bet she loved that." I rolled my eyes, a smirk growing to my features. 'Those two shit heads are so oblivious, I want to slap some sense into those two idiots.' I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed to the two imbeciles that are called humans.

"You better meet my expectations and give me what I want, I'm gonna go now and take a nap with Kota." The indigo haired male huff and turned on his heel beginning to walk off. "HEY! I KNOW I'LL GET IT TO YOU OKAY!! I'M NOT A FUCKING KID!!!" I growled. This prick thinks JUST cause I've decided to work with him, HE CAN BECOME COCKY?!! "Yeah, Yeah. I'm not scared of you BakuBitch!" (Thank you Yagami Yato for blessing us with this nickname!!) "WHAT DID YOU SAY!! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!" This lifeless prick really ticks me off. The shit walks off chuckling as he makes his way to the exit.

Kirishima's POV
'What in THE WORLD HAPPENED!!!' My body started shaking, 'I really did it this time!!' The scenario with Y/n played in my head once again. My blush intensifying thinking of the gap between the both of us, how close her body was to mine, how easy and cute it was to make her blush. NOW I'VE PROBABLY RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP!!! She probably thinks I'm gonna try something on her when she comes to my home. I continue to mumble my thoughts over and over again. I wonder how she's feeling about the situation.

I glance up to Y/n, trying to avoid eye contact with her. She seemed to be in the same state as me, mumbling to herself and staring off into the distance, a blush glowing onto her features. Once again, I was filled with awe at how flawless she looked, her beauty never ceases to amaze me. I guess I really have fallen madly in love with Y/n. Suddenly, a loud and raspy voice yelled out breaking my gaze from Y/n. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!" I sweat dropped finally coming back to reality and seeing Bakugou yell after some guy.