Chapter 18

Sorry for the late update!! I was feeling a bit down the whole time I didn't write T~T. But thanks to you all,  I'm back!! Oh, and shout out to those readers who added this story of "Waiting on the author to update" or "LOVE... but still needs updates", these reading lists made me crack up, I know you don't mean to, but I see you 😂 and thank you. A bit of a shorter chapter this time... To the chapter!!

————————————————————————

"You're s-staying at Kirishima's tonight."

Taro's facial features caused him to look gloomy and angry at the same time. "Aw! Come on, it's not just tonight." Budo pushed Taro's shoulder with a genuine grin on his face. "F-fine! Your stay for a whole t-three days..." Taro's trail of sight shifted straight to Kirishima and just glared at him.

'I'm staying with Kirishima... for A WHOLE THREE DAYS!!!!'

Those words were the only words lingering on my mind all day. It had me distracted and unfocused the whole day today. 'Why couldn't it of had been Mina's or even... umm, yeah Mina's my only other female friend, BUT STILL!!' I lean on the railing watching over the many people who were enjoying the sun and splashing around in the water. I scan the on-ground patrol posts, with my binoculars as to where either Tokoyami, Bakugou and Kirishima would be standing.

I glance at Kirishima, he was watching around scanning the waters for people who needed assistance. The bright, blue reflection from the water danced on his features making him look super manly in his lifeguard jacket vest and crimson red shorts. I slowly inspect this body with my binoculars close to my face. The light showed each and every detail perfectly, from his toned and refined arms to his manly and beautiful abs and body structure. I slowly move the binoculars up to his face and meet a pair of shiny ruby eyes.

A strong wave of heat flushed over my face. I was staring. "Umm... Y/n? What are you looking at?" Kirishima pulled his walkie talkie to his mouth. I quickly pull down the binoculars from my face, letting it hang from around my neck and tilted my head back, my hands covering my face. 'Damn it!!' "Um... Y/n?" I jumped at the sudden sound from the device that clung to my side. I quickly take it off its hook and blinked a couple of times, taking a deep breath in. "Y-yeah... I... I was just admiring the view- I MEAN checking for civilians behind you. Hehe." My throat started to grow dry. 'Fudge!!!' "Ahehe! Okay, w-well that's fine." An awkward chuckle following after. He smiled up at me and shyly continued with his patrol.

"Why are you so freaking amazing?!" I whined, almost dropping the device in my hand as my arms fell to my sides. I fix my posture and inhaled once more, before getting back on patrol, pulling up the binoculars to my eyes once more.

I was on watch tower duty or just patrol from the watchtower. Ochaco called in sick so it's just me this shift. I want this day to go as long as possible, but having only this being my last shift of the day... it can't. Mina, Denki and Sero constantly kept bugging me all day long about it, if it weren't in words, it would be in their stupid glances instead. I let out a sigh, moving my binoculars back down and slumping most of my body onto the railing.

"Y/n? Are you okay? You look, depressed... kinda." Tokoyami asked in concern. I look at the raven feathered bird head male, he was looking up from his post the device still close to his mouth. I could see that Kirishima also took note of what Tokoyami said and looked up as well. I avoided his gaze, a small blush of pink dusted on my cheeks, as the corners of my lips formed a small smile and pulled out my walkie talkie to respond. "Yeah, thanks Tokoyami, but yeah I'm okay." He just nodded and proceeded on observing the public citizens.

I sighed. 'Could this day get any worse? Oh wait, it can...' My eyes narrowed as I gazed off into the distance.

Kirishima's POV
Y/n seemed to be in a deep trail of thought, she looked somewhat peaceful and it was a little cute to see. She looked a little bit sadder than usual though. I admired her from my post as she continued in on gazing off into the distance. The sun warmed her magnificent features, making every part of her clear to my view. Her skin glistened in the sun and her hair down resting on her shoulders. Just like that time in the car, she made it seem almost effortless and was doing nothing but showing such beauty. A blush spread to my cheeks, but I didn't care.

"Hey, check out the cute babe up there." The comment snapped me out of my trail of thought. "Eh? Oh yeah, she's a cutie alright." My eyes moved to the two men who were speaking of Y/n. I glare at them, my blood boiled inside me, like that time when that 'Tony' jerk touched Y/n. I have to do something. "Um... Kirishima... we're are the shadier areas around here?" I turn to the owner of the voice. A purple-haired male stood behind me. It was Hitoshi Shinso. "Oh! Shinso, hey buddy!! Yeah just take a left and down that section there." I pointed the way to him, as he just nodded and began walking off. "Thanks, Kiri." His tired sounding voice responded. "Yeah sure." Suddenly, my body began moving on its own. I walked around the pool to the watchtower Y/n was in. I looked up the stairs. 'Wait!! No! I-I can't!!' I tried to get myself out of the route I was walking in. 'Why can't I..." I walked up the stairs and walked to the top where Y/n leaned on the railing.

————————————————————
And that's how I'm gonna end this chapter. Hehe! I know I'm so nice, but I promise I'll try to update more please have an awesome day or night!! Bye~❤️