Chapter 31

Hi... I am confused with life!! Plz, help!! 😭😭

—————————————————————————————

The staff were constantly buzzing about the coming up event, as they continued to work their shifts of the day.

It was currently break time for Mina, Y/n, Momo and Ochaco, so the four decided to talk about the coming up party.

Y/n's POV

"Hey! We should go shopping for a cute outfit for us to wear to the party." Mina suggests, a small sprinkle twinkling in her eyes. "Yeah, I haven't got any new clothes to wear, so I guess shopping will do me some good." Momo agrees. "Gurl, you always come in something designer and expensive. I really envy your ability to do so." I pull on a sassy tone and playfully glare at Momo, which causes the rest to laugh.

"Besides, we can find a really cute outfit for you, Y/n" Ochaco squealed, tugging at my arm and pulling a large smile on her lips. "Yeah, Kiri would confess for to you for sure, if he sees how cute you and your outfit are going to be!!" Mina fangirled too, practically bopping up and down in her seat. Momo just nodded enthusiastically and gave me a genuine grin.

I feel a warm sensation flush over my cheeks and tried to assure the girls I would be fine. "Really, I don't think that's at all necessary." I wave my hands in front of me. "Oh? Are you two together already?!" Momo wiggled her eyebrows flashing me a smirk.

The warmth on my cheeks increased, my ears now growing hot and my eyes widening. "N-no! It's not-we're not dating, we're just fr-" "Woah, Woah, Woah. I'm gonna stop you there sis. It's cute to see you flustered and all... but you will not just say 'we're just friends' cause I will not take that. Our ship will sail, and THAT'S FINAL!!" Mina was literally standing on the picnic table to emphasise her point.

I looked down and away from our table, noticing that there are people who are watching us and giving us weird looks. Momo and Ochaco soon join Mina on the table and stand proudly, linking their arms and looking down at me. "We promise Y/n, this will happen. For it is cute and I put all my support into it!!" Mina continues, the two just nodding and smiling along with her.

I chuckle, my cheeks and ears slowly cooling down. "And if this does go on, I'll be sure to plan your wedding too!!" And just like that my blush came back, heating up my whole face as I stuttered my words. "M-Mina!! I-I'll kills you for this I s-swear!!" She just snickers and jumps off the table, patting my back. "You might want to consider having your children call us their aunties, cause I'm gonna spoil them good!!" Momo squealed hopping off the table with Ochaco and jumping around.

I just stared at my lap, the through of their suggestions getting to me and going through my head. 'Wait!! I'm actually considering it??!!' (Why do I think of glam Todoroki, but with Kiri? 🤣🤣 That's right, with Kiri you get a bright future 😂 I'm not okay, I need sleep) "Hehe, Y/n. You may come off as stubborn and tough sometimes, but seeing you blush and stutter IS ABSOLUTELY THE CUTEST THING EVER!!" Ochaco pulled at my cheeks as I continue to fantasise my future.

"Then it's settled, we should go tomorrow since the party's on Wednesday," Momo stated, going on her phone and typing away at it. "That's great! I can't wait to go shopping with you guys!" Ochaco cheered as she glowed at the thought. *beep beep beep beep beep beep* My alarm on my phone goes off and it indicates that our break is over. I press the 'stop' button and dismiss myself and say wave off to the girls. "Well, I've got the Lazy Lagoon. I'll see you, girls, later!" I walk off and the girls nodded and got up from their seats.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Be a Villain or Hero in BNHA?~

The day was normal as always and I was nothing but excited for this afternoon. The girls and I would be shopping for clothes and cute outfits. I stayed at Kirishima's house as always, nothing but the usual. Eat pizza, see him come out of the shower still wet (😏), ending up a blushing mess, sleeping in the same bed as Kiri and couldn't sleep with the cuddle feast going on behind me while I TRIED to sleep. (Keyword there is 'TRIED' 😏)

I'm starting these situations are not, as you would say mere coincidences. My heart really could not take anymore. One day I'll go into cardiovascular arrest, just because of this cute and manly shake boy (and lava girl).

I look out from the cafe register, at the many public citizens enjoying themselves and having a good time in the sun. The water park will be closed tomorrow, so most customers decided to come and enjoy it until then. It was my last shift and I couldn't wait for the end of it. I constantly look up at the clock, bowing before it and pleading for it to go faster. Ochaco just places a hand on my shoulder and smiles, "Come on girl, not long now."

"I know, but I just wanna eat at this cool takeaway place that opened up. And I can't go until my shift is over." I whine, slumping my body down and hanging my head low. "Oh, I thought you were excited about shopping." Ochaco deadpanned, pulling a small pout on her lips. "Y-yeah. That too." I stutter, mustering a forced chuckle.

"*Kssh* Y/n and Ochaco, you guys can take your end times now! And Mina and Momo, your up too." A female voice spoke over the device, and I immediately cheered jumping up and down. "Leezzzz GOOOOOO!!" I shout grabbing Ochaco's hand and dragging her out of the cafe. "W-wait! Y/n, I can walk by myself." Ochaco wiggles her arm from my grip, causing me to grip tighter and ignoring her remark.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: my last 3 brain cells~

The girls and I walk into the cool and refreshing shopping mall, Mina and Momo linking arms with Ochaco, while I waltzed in like the weirdo I am. (Me!!!🤣🤣) We walk past many vibrant and unique clothing stores, taking skims past their clothing lines and comparing them on each other.

"*squealing noise* Ochaco! This would look super cute on you." Mina held up a soft, blush pink cropped hoodie to Ochaco's chest. "Ooo! Yeah, and with these nice high waisted shorts!" Momo, pulls some shorts to Ochaco's waist, as the two continue to compare and agree with designer choices. I just looked around, listening and humming to the music played in the store, and skimmed through some things, that I just liked to buy for myself.

"Go change!" The two 'fashion gurus' pointed to the dressing room, for Ochaco to change in. The two twisted on their heels and faced me, devilish and playful smirks dancing on their lips. "Eheh, now its time to work our magic." The girls sang in unison, walking closer to me as I stood there worried and terrified of what to come.

'Help!!'

——————————————————————————————
Hello! How are we?! I'm goo- could be better actually... anyways I hoped you liked the chapter and that you all have an awesome day/night 🥰