SC2: Happy Halloween!!

Ooooo! Pop! Cackle!! Yes, my dears it is that time of year... as well as that time of month for me ✌️😗... but in all seriousness... What would you all dressing up as for Halloween?! Here in Australia (or at least where I am) there aren't as many kids going around to trick or treat (cause of covid dimwit!!). Which isn't a bad thing -cause I don't have to share my candy-, but I mean it sucks to not be able to live the old childhood some of us once experienced. (I sound old... ignore me)

But I remember when I was younger (Oh, to be young again) that I was dressed as a little witch and was walking around my neighbourhood asking each neighbour for cavities... boi did I take that for granted. Anyways, this is all about today's side chapter so here you go, another side chapter for today. Enjoy!!

And yes... I know I'm late again, (about two/three days late 👉👈) but like I said before... when am I ever organised!!
——————————————————————————

Nothing's worse than having your period on Halloween.

I mean, there's the almost unlimited amount of chocolate you can eat and not get judged, but dealing with the rest of the day... I am not feeling it. I laid on Kirishima's bed, clutching at my lower stomach in pain as my cramps decided to come rolling in. The blanket acting as a shielding barrier, keeping me hidden from the cruel world while also warming my body up. I groan aloud.

I hear the footsteps approach, coming closer and closer. They come to a stop and a curious hum is heard from the door. Deciding to see who it was, I pop my head up from my cave of womanly suffering. A wide-eyed, curious, redhead poked out from the doorway. His toothbrush still in his mouth, his body soon following to come in.

"Y/n? Are wo okai?" He managed to speak up, with his toothbrush still in his mouth. I dramatically whimper in pain once more, before ducking my head back inside my protective barrier. "It's that time of month for me," I whine, my voice muffled by the blankets.

"Huh? What time of month?" Obvious confusion in his voice.  "Are you serious? ... You don't know what that time of month is?" I asked, but he looked legit. His head crooked to the side and his eyebrows furrowed. "No? Should I be concerned?" His eyes blinked for a moment while I just stared at his innocent face. "Wo mean dat time of wiar? (*Year) It's Hawoween!! I'm excited!" His smile could be heard in his tone. I looked at him for a minute, to see if he was serious. 

He was just too innocent... it hurt me on the thought to have to make him go through hell. Days ago, we both had planned some exciting things to do today, like go trick or treating, visit haunted houses and even go to a pumpkin patch with the gang. It was all going to be great and it would be the best Halloween... if my 'p' plates hadn't arrived so soon.

Great. Just great!! I curled up into a ball and was thinking into space, about if we went to the haunted house and someone scares the crap out of me... that the whole of Niagara Falls is gonna come bursting out of me and the pain would be unbearable. What fun I will have.

I sigh, closing my eyes for a moment and my face softened. I looked at Kirishima and his adorable face. His hair was down and seemed to be untouched, his glowing crimson eyes shone in the soft morning sun and the cute dumbfounded expression on his face tied it all together. How is this man mine?!

"Wait, I'll go spit this out and we can continue this talk. I'll be back." He excused himself, rushing out the door and heading to the bathroom.

I huffed, slowly pushing myself up and regretting my movement as my head was growing dizzy for a bit. I hear footsteps rush back down the hall once more, as they soon slow then make a stop before me. Regaining my vision and all sanity, I sit up, my legs over the side of the bed and my head looking up at the furrowed eyebrow boy before me. "Are you sure your okay?" I place my head on his stomach, before wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him down onto the bed.