SC5: Taro x Budo (Warning Below)

@Clover_and_spice

Hey! How's it going? Yeah, it's been something for me too. 😁 So as you could tell from the chapter title above... this is a TARO X BUDO fluff side chapter. Yes! I was so excited for this one!! I've read in some of the comments throughout the story, some of you readers are catching on or theorising some kind of cute love interaction between the two young adults. And to that I say... I TOTALLY AGREE!!

I also think it's pretty cool to write chapters on the lives of the side characters, it gives it more of a perspective. I'm so pumped up!! Anyways, to the side chapter!!

Warning: To those who may dislike something as of this, I ask for you for the sake of your disliking and any negative arguing in my comment section, please do not read this chapter.

Note to @Clover_and_spice, this may have some components from your comment... but you'll see.

Notes:
Taro is Bisexual
Budo is Pansexual
😋
Budo is closeted, but Taro has come out as a bisexual babe at the age of 16.

—————————————————————

~Back to the Time when they were in 1st Grade together.~

(Btw: Budo can't pronounce his 'r's properly as a kid)

"You butthead!! How many times do I have to save you fwom those guys." Budo clutched his bag in one hand, whilst dragging Taro along with the other.

"They're just so meeeean." Taro was balling his eyes out, wiping away the big tears rolling down his face.

They had walked from the school to the nearby park, where they always hung out.

They had this special spot under a bridge, where there once used to be a river that was dried up a long time ago. Leaving nothing but luscious green grass everywhere, and an abandoned bridge.

A perfect place for the 'Future Heroes Association'.

"Yeah, well that's because you were talking to Thomas' girlfriend. You can't do dat, they're alweady maweeeeed (married)." Budo dropped his bag by the wall of the abandoned bridge, paying full attention to Taro.

Taro had scratches on his cheeks from when Thomas and his friends threw rocks at him. Some scratches began to bleed, as he complained about the stinging. He was a snotty and babbling mess.

He was still wiping the tears that constantly fell from his face, swabbing them away with the sleeve of his jacket.

"But she- but she needed my help," Taro whined and hiccuped as he spoke, his arm still clutched into Budo's hand.

"You know how Thomas is about his girlfwiend, you can't go talking to her behind his back. Cause who will save you then?!" Budo scolded Taro.

"Y-you." Taro sniffled.

"Yeah, just stop getting into big twouble. And I won't have to save you all the time. Coz how else are we supposed to be strong heroes when we grow up, dumb dumb face."

"Hey, quit calling me names," Taro whined.

"Oh? Should I call you butthead? Dummy? Poo poo brain?!!" Budo began to shout a little louder.

"Now, you're just being mean." Taro cried out, new tears now falling from his eyes being offended by Budo's name-calling.

Budo huffed, rolling his eyes at the whining baby before him.

Budo pulled Taro into a hug with his head in his chest, being a bit taller than him.

Budo pouted, even though he didn't want to, he knew he had to. "I-I'm sorry, Tawo. I di-didn't mean to call you those names, you'we not a butthead. Or a Dummy. Or a Poo poo brain."