Chapter 9

Hello there!! A lot is happening, Tennis semi's coming up, my favourite cousin's birthday is coming up, and I have a christening coming up too. I know... it's not a lot of things, but that just means I might upload slower. Let me know if I should use their quirks often in the future chapters. So this chapter is gonna be shorter than usual... so enjoy!!

————————————————————
Y/n's POV
"So you're gonna give your number to random strangers now? Doesn't seem like a great idea..." I step back a little and cross my arms. "No! I didn't! It's actually... Denki's number." He scratched the back of his neck as an awkward smile spread across his face. My gaze softened. "Oh! Okay... but wouldn't she find out sooner or later, and won't Denki get mad at you for giving his number out like that?"

He shrugged. "First of all, it doesn't matter if she found out or not. Second, Denki wouldn't mind, I mean he's literally trying to hook up with other girls. Oh yeah, I gotta tell Denki. Be right back!" He walked over to the back kitchen door and grabbed out his walkie talkie.

The bell rang. 'Dang it! I don't wanna interact with people!!' There were two shirtless guys walking in, one dark brown-haired guy with soft blue eyes, stood to the left. The other guy had orange hair with light green eyes. (Kouskue? And Yeong Gi? No? Okay... ) "Hello! I'm Y/n, how may I help you?!" I plastered a smile onto my face.

The orange-haired guy stopped and paid full attention to me, while the dark brown-haired guy stopped in front of the dessert cabinet. "Well, might I say what a lovely name you have there, Y/n... it really rolls off the tongue, don't you think John?" The guy in front of me looked over to who I presume to be John. He answered with a quiet "Mhm. Whatever you say Tony." then turned his attention back to the beautiful dessert selection. "Don't mind him, he just doesn't realise the cute little girl standing in the room."

Tony looked towards me leaning over the counter, his face almost touching mine with a smug smirk on his face. 'This is so uncomfortable. Does he know anything about personal space?!' "U-Um... sir? Can you p-please order and continue having a nice day." I smiled the fakest smile I could gather. 'Before I slam you head into the table and cause your nose to bleed!!' "No need to call me sir... I mean I'm pretty sure I'm almost the same age as you... call me Tony!!" His face came closer to mine. I slightly blushed. 'H-He's so c-close.' He stared closely into my (E/c) eyes, then soon ordered, "Fine! Can I have the fish 'n' chips and a blue Slurpee... my friend will have a chocolate slice thanks."

I turned around and grabbed their order as fast as I could, I placed their complete order on the counter, "That'll be $15.90, Thank You." "Come on can't I have it for free? I mean look at this face isn't it irresistible?!" Tony smirked. 'I would say irritating, not irresistible... I mean did your grandma tell you that?!' I shook my head. Tony sighed and handed me the money, I raise my hand to grab the money. Then he holds my hand grasping it firmly. I look up, "Can I also get your number?! So we can be friends?" (That's definitely Yeong Gi!! Read 'I Love Yoo' on WEBTOON to understand...)

"N-no, sir! I would like to keep my personal life outside of work please." I backed my face away from his. He jerked my hand towards himself and I was pulled forward, our faces were closer than before. "Please?~" He begged with his greedy green eyes. 'Is he gonna try and kiss me? OH NO! I don't want my first kiss with a greedy douchebag!!' "Y/n?! Is this guy bothering you?!" A voice was soon heard behind me.

'Thank the heavens!!' Tony tilted his head to the side, soon having Kirishima in view. He looked up as Kirishima walked forward, "N-no! He was just gonna leave with his food and give me the money." I didn't want Kirishima to be in any more trouble, he already had to deal with the P.A. incident, right now he doesn't need any more trouble. Tony looked back at me, "Don't worry I won't long just need a number from this here cutie."

Kirishima POV
My blood was boiling, I wanted this rude, ill-mannered douchebag away from Y/n as far as possible. My fists were tightly clenched, I move forward and grab his shirt collar. "Don't you see you're making my friend here uncomfortable!!" I glanced at Y/n her eyes widened and blush was spread across her face. "Okay... but I wanna be simple friends that's all." The dumb orange-haired boy smirked and glared at me.

My eyes narrowed down. "Well, it's not manly to make a girl uncomfortable, even if you are just wanting to be friends!" "Who are you to talk! You her boyfriend or something?!" My guard was let down a little, but I focused on the situation at hand. "No! But I'm good friends with her brother, and as his friend, I wouldn't want his sister to be hurt, on my watch!!"

That's when the other male in the room pulled the stupid orange head back, "Ah! Sorry about Tony... I set my eyes on dessert and he starts a fight. Sorry! Tony let go of her hand, and let's keep moving with our day." I let go of Tony's shirt as he gave Y/n the money and grabbed the food. His friend pushes Tony out the door with a friendly smile, and another 'sorry' as they headed out.

The door dinged on their way out. "Phew! I thought he would never leave!!" Y/n sighed. "Are you okay? He didn't do anything funny right?" I asked with full concern. "Yeah! I'm fine, thanks for your help, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be able to hold myself back." She smiled making her eyes close. "It's nothing! If you were hurt on my watch... Taro would beat my ass so would Budo and Denki." I turn to walk down to a table and sat down. "Your Right! Well, our shift is almost over wanna talk about something, to avoid awkwardness." Y/n sighed as she leaned on the counter. "Sure-" "Y/N!! Y/N!! Y/N!!" Someone yelled over the walkie talkie. It sounded like Mina. Y/n jumped at her loud voice. She stumbled to grab her walkie talkie, "Mina? What's wrong!!"

~To be Continued~