Tagged ^~^

Soo... sorry to interrupt this story with a tag... but I have to.

Thank you greatly to XxKarma__Akaban_xX for this tag. OwO

1. Hello, My real name is... something :)
2. I am regularly tired.
3. I go to school in Australia, Sydney.
4. I am 14 years old, turning 15 in July.
5. I enjoy listening to K-Pop. (I'm not a dancer, just a listener)
6. I did this in my Science class.
7. I am the eldest of two.
8. My favourite number is... yes.
9. This one was written by the writer's friend....hola amigos 🤠
10. I have long hair.

Tag 28 people :)
mice_queen_for_lov
_DemonsLiveOnEarth
Ahoy-Mateys
ahoy-mateys
bahahahahhahah
Namjoon_King
Gay4Deku101
XxchoascontrolxX
badgyalsor
whoreforjisoo
taehyungslefttiddie
Not_Randall
_simoneelisee
0kit0kat0kitty0kat0
Bnhafangirl1235
mechillmet
lordexplosion_murder
LordBoomBoomGurl
-Baby_-_-_Jeno-
TheOfficialHawks
Nikibear006
Arista_amijiki1223
Larrriiieee
alarmedochako
bakugou_powerbottom
bsudbdhdndhs
_joselyn_m
_gamzenur1010

Apologise to those who decide not to do this, you have a choice. I would never force something on anyone, it was just to complete this tag.

Alright, I won't put in a spoiler, but I will add in some of the next coming up chapter... :)

Y/n's POV
'What if I mess it up at Kirishima's house.' I was beginning to freak out. Suddenly a voice cracked me out of my trance. "Y/n..." I turn around behind me. Suddenly, a person bumped me into a corner and placed their arms on both sides of my body, blocking my way of escape. I then notice the toned abs, red lifeguard vest and the muscular arms barricading my exits. 'Huh?' I slowly look up at the person's face. It was Kirishima. 'What is HE DONING HERE!!' My heart began to race. His face moved closer to mine. My eyes widened as a blush flooded my cheeks, my heart beating quicker as if I was running a marathon. This chest rose and fell, the warmth of his body warming me up and melting me slowly of overwhelming embarrassment. "U-umm, what are you d-doing here?" My throat grew tight and my voice started shaking...

Oh no!!! That's all I can give you all, I'm tired and I should probably get on with the next chapter, but I am in science class and I wanna cry I'm way too tired for this.