Chapter 13

Hey! How are you all? 🖐😁 I'm fine! I apologise that I haven't been updating much recently😅... I really wanna get to this really good senior school and well I have to start studying real hard... and well this being the first time I have EVER tried to study... it's been a little busy. I love every single comment that comes in, especially the ones about how they love this book THANK YOU!!... But I'm REALLY hoping to update more when I'm free, so do Enjoy this Chapter!!

Denki backed away awkwardly, "Um... please Y/n?" I slouched and sighed. "Please? It won't be all that bad... I mean it's not the first time I've carried you." Kirishima tilted his head and pleaded. I remembered that earlier incident. My face began to heat up. 'Stupid memories!'

I looked down at the ground and sighed, "Fine! But does it have to be the whole park?" I whine as Mina pouts and places her hands on her hips. "Well... at least half the park. Don't worry Denki and I can walk with you both." "Does he have to carry me like last time? Or can he just give me a piggyback ride?" Mina sighed again and nodded her head slowly. Kirishima placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled his damn cute toothy grin!! "Come on Y/n! It won't be all that long." I shut my eyes tight and exhaled. "Let's do this!!" I shout as I jump up and fist bumps the air.

Kirishima POV
I sighed to Y/n's cuteness (is that a word?). I was so happy she went with this cause, to be honest... I'd like to stay with friends with Denki and Bakubro. I instantly crouched down in front of her and waited for her to jump on and wrap her arms around my neck. (Kinky 😏) "You ready?" I asked before I felt her head nod with consent.

I could feel her arms loosely wrapped around my neck, and both her legs to my sides as I pulled them up higher and held them in place. Mina and Denki stood there with a smug like look on their faces. I let it go and we started to walk.

As we were walking I could feel Y/n's warm cheeks, as she slouched her head near the crook of my neck. I could feel my heart speed up... wait... speed up? My face began heating up too. 'W-what's wrong with me?... Wait...' I looked down and tried to avoid eye contact to the others... especially Y/n.

Y/n's POV
Oh Boy! My poor little heart was beating so fast. I was dying inside, I could feel my face warm up at a rapid speed. Mina walked alongside us on the right, with Denki on the left. Mina chuckled and squealed like a dumbass fan girl!!

I glared down at her almost staring into her soul... wanting to murder her on the spot. She just turns away ignoring the fact I want to explode and never return!!

Mina all of a sudden being the annoying girl she is... decides to stop us all and take a quick selfie. "Hey! We should definitely take a selfie, so I can tease my cousins about how much fun I'm having!! And besides, you two look so cute together, I wanna cherish this moment!!"

I deadpanned and a tick mark form on my head, my blush wasn't helping either. "Ah... I'm not sure that's a good idea... right Kirishima?" I slightly growl as she whips out her phone. I was waiting for him to respond from the red-haired shark... but nothing.

Kirishima POV

~Sorry Kirishima has stopped working~

Y/n's POV
I pull myself up more and wrapped and waved a hand in front of Kiri's face calling his name, "Kiri...? Sharky boi...? Kirishima...?" before he snapped into reality and straightened up. "A-Ah! Yeah?" I knotted my eyebrows, "Did you hear what I said?"

Kirishima's POV
'Y/N'S FACE IS SO CLOSE TO MINE!!' I turned my head to face the other direction. "A-Um... s-sorry... I zoned o-out." I stuttered trying so hard to keep my blush down. Denki looked up from his phone and at me. 'Frick!' I shot my gaze down at the damn ground.

Denki asks with a raised eyebrow, "Ah... dude you okay?" I panicked and yelled out, "Yeah! I'm just fine!" I looked over at Mina and spotted her smirking and giggling. Y/n taps me on the shoulder, "Ah... we'll back to what I was saying... I don't think it would be a great idea to take a picture now... right Kiri?"

My eyes widened a bit as I sighed softly in relief. "I mean it's fine! I'm good with a quick photo. That way I can remember the awesome times I had with you... guys!!" Mina shouted to Y/n, "Ha! I knew it wouldn't be a bad idea! See Y/n!" Y/n just sighed as I chuckled and Mina prepared her phone. "Okay!! I want you two to look cute! Okay?" Mina demanded.

Y/n's POV
I rolled my eyes and hugged Kirishima tighter, trying so so so so so so so hard to keep my damn blush from showing. Kirishima looked back at me and smiled before turning his face the others direction and clearing his throat. 'Weird...' So Denki and Mina were posing at the front, while I was clinging onto Kiri with a small pout on my face. I could see Kiri smile so innocently, with his... his cute shark-like toothy grin. 'Jesus! Why is he being so... so perfect!!'

"Okay! I'm gonna post this on my insta story... and we can do whatever we want!!" We all decided to walk as she tagged along. Mina's fingers were as fast as lightning as she immediately posted it. "Okay! Where to nex-" She was interrupted as her phone rang. "Hold that thought!"

We stop as Denki, Kirishima and I deadpanned as she picked up the phone. "Hellooooo!" She greets with a bright and happy tone in her voice. "Yeah, she's here why?" Mina's face changed from a genuine smile to an uncomfortable smile as a sweatdrop appeared on her head. 'Wait 'she' ?' I tapped Kirishima to let him know I was hopping off. He nodded. I jumped off his back, wobbling before I regained my balance. "Oh? Yeah! Sure... she's here so..." I walked up next to her as she handed me her phone. I grabbed the phone. "Hello?"

———————————————————
And that's the end of another chapter!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!