Chapter 22

Look... whatever happens in this chapter STAYS in this chapter. I know some of these things wouldn't really happen in real life, but this is a fanfic (sadly) and nothing is supposed to make sense. 🤷‍♀️

——————————————————————————

"So, you'll sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch." Kirishima smiled a light tinted pink still dusted on his cheeks. "Um... I don't feel right about that." I spoke out of guilt. "Why don't I stay here and you sleep on your bed. I just feel that's the right thing... I mean you're letting me stay at your house." I stated only being logical. (Ah... the fight about who sleeps where...)

"I guess you are ping nice, but I insist you sleep in my bed. It's much more comfortable there." He argues back. "No! I'm sleeping here and that's FINAL!!" I cross my arms over my chest, suggesting I'd stay on the couch. "Fine, play hard." A smirk grows on Kiri's lips. I feel a little scared and confused. Kirishima charges my way, arms wide open and ready to stop me from escaping. I couldn't move, I don't know if either fear or fatigue. He grabs my legs and throws the rest of my body over his shoulder. "Ah-"

He carried me out of the living room and up the stairs. I try to squirm out of his grasp, not caring if I hit myself head, but it was no use his grip was rather firm for me to escape from. "KIRI!! I said it's fine if I sleep on the couch!!" I protest. "And I said you can sleep on MY bed." He protested back. This bugged me leaving me with a pout on my face. "Why won't you respect my wishes," I complain like a child. "Well, your too stubborn for me to cooperate." I could hear him smile as he spoke. A small smile pulled at the corners of my lips.

Suddenly, he tossed me off his shoulder and I found myself bouncing on his bed as I fell. "There, now you stay here and I'll go downstairs." He turned on his heels and began to leave. I took his hand, catching him off guard and pulling him down onto the bed. "No!" I yell getting back up and pushing him back down. A smirk grew on my face. "You stay her- Oof!" Kirishima pulled me back down, holding me with his arm wrapped around my waist, a smile on his face as he looked in my eyes.

"Quit being stubborn." He chuckles, enjoying our little game. "I'm not stubborn, I'm only being nice!!" I laugh back, admitting this was fun. I squirm in his embrace, wiggling and moving his arms away. Until, "FINE! I'll stay here too if it means you sleep on MY bed." Kirishima came to the conclusion.

"Okay, deal!!" I grin, living in the moment and not thinking the situation through. We both huff and puff in exhaustion, both smiling like complete and utter idiots. I shook my head, looking back up at his beautiful, glowing crimson orbs, and admiring every feature of his face. His cute shark teeth... his manly scar on his eyebrow... his soft-looking lips.

The way his chest rose and fell, was soothing and relaxing. I feel myself start to drift asleep in his warm and soothing embrace. "There's never a dull moment with you is there Y/n." His breath slowing down. "I guess that's the price you pay, at being friends with me." My eyes slowly closing. I feel his body shift a bit, and suddenly feel a piece of cloth or something pulled over me, warming me up more. Instinctively, I moved closer to Kirishima's chest and felt a welcoming warmth, before drifting to deep sleep.

Kirishima's POV

A friend.

She thinks of me as a friend.

'Y/n I wish you knew how I really felt for you.' I looked down at her as she drifted off to sleep in my arms. My heart racing, feeling her body close up to mine. I hope she doesn't hear my beating heart, cause it'd hard to explain... since she only sees me as a friend. The thought hurt me a little, the feeling of rejection and being friend-zoned tightening around my heart.

I love her with every part of me. Her playful, caring and sweet personality is what I really love about her. I really wish you knew how much I love you Y/n, it pains me knowing that you'd think of me only as a friend. But I guess I shouldn't be selfish towards you for thinking that way, it's not very manly. I'll cherish these moments with you for as long as you'll let me.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: That was terrible, I promise not to do that again. Love you all ❤️~

Y/n's POV
"Hey, you two. How was last night?" Mina shouts from her car, a smile wide on her face. "Yeah! What did you two... DO last night." Denki smirked wiggling his eyebrows. Kirishima and I awkwardly looked away from each other, mentally recalling what happened last night. I had apologised all morning in embarrassment that we basically cuddled last night. How could my dumb self allow that of all things to happen, EVEN WITH MY CRUSH!! "Oh! Um... nothing much, we just a-ate, slept and showered... you know n-normal stuff." My cheeks felt warm, but not crazy hot.

"Your sitting here, and telling me all about it!!" Mina demanded, patting down the passenger seat beside her, indicating for me to take it. The whole drive Mina and Denki were forcing both Kirishima and me to 'spill the tea' on what happened last night. It was both awkward and embarrassing, both of us telling completely different stories from what actually happened.

Finally, we pulled up at the car park and the two finally stopped asking questions about last night. We all exit the car and head on inside only to be welcomed by Charlotte, Momo and Uraraka at the front desk. We greet them with a simple "Mornin'" and make our way to the main tower, before signing ourselves in and checking our roster for today. And like that, that was how our day began.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Happy B'Day Deku!!💚💚💚 (15th July)~

I was just lounging around at the front desk with my girl Mina. It was about the middle of the day and most of the public had come in the morning for early reservation and what not. Mina and I were just looking at some hot guys that Mina followed on Instagram. We were rating and fangirling over them, you know the usual. *(Your Ringtone)* Suddenly, my phone rang, I look over to it and see it's from Budo. 'Weird, I usually get a call from Taro when they're together.' I pick up my phone and press the green answer button, and pull the phone to my ear.

"Hey, Budo?! What's up?"

"It's Taro... He's in the Hospital."

—————————————————————————————

DUN DUN DUN!!! I'm hungry... I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you soon! :)