Part 48

Three months later...

"You ready?" Khushi peeked into Rohan's room, he was just putting on his coat, he turned around and looked at her nervously.

"Do you think she would say yes?" Rohan walked towards her nervously.

"I think so... I mean it's high time you two got married, you've waited so many years for her, you two deserve your happily ever after." Khushi smiled at Rohan.

"Let's hope it all goes well then." He smiled nervously, for the past couple weeks he had really been thinking about getting married to Tara, they both had been dating for a while now and everything seemed to be going perfectly between them.

He thought that maybe it was finally time for them to get married and decided to propose her, he talked to Khushi about it and Khushi got so excited as if she was the one getting proposed, since then the both of them had been planning this whole huge proposal for Tara, she was going to be so happy about it.

"Is everything ready?" Rohan asked.

"Yup, checked it myself, that too twice. You got to get there, I'll go home and bring Tara along, I told her we're going to some fancy party so she has to dress up real good, I'm sure she must be ready by now." Khushi said.

"Perfect, I'll meet you there." Rohan smiled as he hugged her and then walked out followed by Khushi they both got into their cars and drove off.

*****

She walked inside the house and found Arnav seated in the hall.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting to see you here today." Khushi said as she walked towards him.

"I just... I haven't met you for like a week, you've been so busy so I just wanted to see you so I thought I'd pass by and say hi."

"I know, I've been held up but I'll be free after today, let's do something tomorrow? Maybe I can come to your place and we can do something?" She suggested.

"I would love that." Arnav smiled.

"Okay I got to go right now, taking Tanvi for her surprise proposal." Khushi whispered to Arnav.

"And why am I just finding out about it?" Arnav looked at her in surprise.

"Because Rohan made me promise I won't tell anyone, he dint want Tanvi to get the slightest idea of it that's why I dint tell you. But now that it's finally happening, I can tell you, I am so excited and happy for the both of them, it's going to be like a fairytale." She said excitedly.

"You must have dreamt of a proposal, too right?"

"Yeah, but our case was different, our marriage happened in different circumstances and I was just happy to get married to the only guy I had ever loved, so I dint care much about a proposal. I ma happy for Tara though, she deserves all the happiness in the world."

"So do you, and I promise, you'll get all the happiness you deserve." Arnav smiled.

"Okay stop being cute right now, I have to rush. See you tomorrow?"

"Sure." Arnav smiled as he hugged her and then walked away leaving her to take Tara to the venue, Khushi rushed to Tara's room to check if she was ready and like expected she was, she was just doing her makeup.

"Ready?" Khushi asked.

"I am, but why aren't you? It's your friends party and I am more dressed up than you. Or you changed your mind? Please don't say so, it took me forever to dress up." Tara pouted.

"No I dint change my mind." Khushi laughed. "My friend said she bought a dress for me which she wants me to wear so I'll get ready at her place, we should leave right now so I get time to get dressed before the party begins."