Part 2

The priest arrived within no time and all the wedding rituals began, Khushi was all excited about this, she had been waiting for this day since ages, she couldn't stop smiling at all, and why wouldn't she be? She was getting married to the man of her dreams after all.

Arnav was in his usual angry young man moods, not at all excited for the wedding, for him it was just another compromise as he was getting married to Khushi for the sake of Anjali only and if it was in his hands, he would have never gotten married to a girl like her.

Anjali was happily staring at both of them, she had always liked Khushi since long, she was the sweet and innocent kind of a girl, she always dreamt of having her as her sister-in-law and today finally that dream was coming true, she was glad that Arnav agreed for this marriage.

Although she knew right now Arnav wasn't happy with this marriage, later on he was going to like her and fall for her too, Khushi might be the normal middle class girl but she was a gem, she was sweet, innocent, she loved people, took care of everyone, she was just the perfect girl for Arnav, she wished he could understand that but God knows why he disliked her so much.

Shashi was also happy as his daughter was getting married to Arnav, this had always been his and Arnav's father's dream, they always used to talk about how in the future they wanted their kids to get married and now that dream was coming true even though he was no more here to see their dream coming true.

Although there was a huge class difference between them both, Shashi and Arnav's dad had always been best friends, it was sad that the friendship dint pass on to their kids, maybe it did to Khushi but not to Arnav.

The priest performed all the rituals one by one, while Khushi took so much interest in everything and Arnav had none at all, he was just telling the priest to hurry up and finish it which did hurt Khushi a bit but she remained quiet.

Within no time, the priests had performed all the rituals quickly just like Arnav told him to and they were finally married, everything started to feel different for Khushi, she knew this was going to be a new beginning, a new life with the guy she always wanted to marry, all she hoped was that no matter how he was behaving right now, maybe by tomorrow or tonight at least he was going to be normal with her.

The guests that attended the wedding, left one by one after congratulating the newlywed couple, Khushi thanked them all with a huge smile plastered on her face while Arnav dint bother at all, half of the time he was just staring at the screen of his phone to avoid talking to anyone.

The media was present there too, obviously, it was the huge businessman and the hottest bachelor's wedding that too with a girl who came from a lower middle class family and according to the society clearly dint deserve to be with a rich guy, it was the spicy news to raise up their TRP bars.

Isn't it weird how people always judge each other by class, or how much money someone earns as if life was all about class and money? People had started forgetting that love was more important, wasn't it?

"Mr. Arnav how does it feel, now that you are finally married?" a journalist asked.

"What does the question mean? Am I supposed to feel somehow about getting married? Relax people, it's just a marriage no need to make it a huge issue" he said as he walked away from them angrily as the media tried to ask him more questions but he managed to ignore them all.

He stopped when he saw Khushi hugging her dad and crying on his shoulders, holding him tightly as if she was going to miss him or something, that girl had stayed away from him for years, what was this drama for even?

"God, such a pretender she is" he said feeling irritated.

Khushi hugged her dad as she cried in his arms, although she was happy for a new life with Arnav, she was also sad that she had to leave her dad for that, which was the hardest decision because when her dad called her back, she thought she was going to get to live with him finally but in a few weeks she was leaving her own house once again, this time for good.

The Irony Of Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें