Part 60

It was a beautiful sunny day, she was lying right under the sun with a huge hat on her head that blocked the sun, she was holding a cocktail in one hand and a book on the other reading it peacefully.

The beach was pretty silent with only a few people around, it was such a peaceful feeling, just sunbathing in the beach with endless thoughts running through their minds.

"You've been staring at me for quite long now." She smiled as she looked away from the book and looked at him, he smirked as he sat up still staring at her.

"I still can't believe all this is real, you and me together on our honeymoon." He smiled.

"Okay, then keep thinking it's a dream, I'll enjoy my drink and my book meanwhile." She giggled as she looked back at her book. Arnav stared at her for a moment and then smirked as he rolled over and positioned himself on top of her.

"If this is a dream I can do anything right? Because it's not really anyway." He smirked.

"What's going on in that dirty little head of yours?" Khushi looked at him curiously.

"A lot of things." He said as he bent down and kissed her on the lips, she kissed him back but then pulled apart immediately.

"There are people around." She said suddenly becoming aware of their surroundings, there were people at the beach but they were all quite far away from them.

"It's not like they know us, plus this isn't India, I can kiss my wife in public, no one is going to care." Arnav laughed.

"But I am shy." Khushi pouted making a baby face.

"But no one even knows you babe, come on, if we don't romance on our honeymoon, when will we?"

"We can, but in our bedroom, out here on the beach is already scaring me."

"Then think of it as an adventure. Seriously, look around Khushi, everyone is so far away enjoying their own time, no one cares about us, no one is going to watch, come on please, it's going to be fun." He tried convincing her.

"It might be fun and trust me deep down in want to experience it, but you know me, I am generally a shy person so I just feel conscious with all these people around."

"Okay, if you aren't comfortable I won't force you, I'll just lie down beside you and stare at you until we get back to our room." He smiled as he lied down where he was lying before and continued sunbathing. Khushi placed her book aside then grabbed his arm and put it on her back as she rested her head on it.

"Hopefully someday I will stop being shy and then you can kiss me in a public place, maybe on our 50th honeymoon" She giggled.

"Is that so? So how many honeymoons are we going to have?"

"Countless Mr. Raizada." She smirked and then ended up giggling.

"Let's take a walk then head back to our room?" Khushi suggested.

"Sure, I would love that." Arnav smiled as he stood up, they both packed their stuff and then put it in the car and headed to take a walk around the beach, it was almost evening, the sun was setting and it was a beautiful view.

Arnav slid his hand into hers hand held it while they walked around, Khushi just looked at him and blushed, it was like all her dreams were slowly coming true, this was the kind of romance she had always dreamt of, the walks on the beach holding each other's arms, the hugs, the hidden kisses, it was all so beautiful.

"What's making you smile Mrs. Raizada." Arnav raised his eyebrows as he looked at her curiously.

"You... you're being the kind of romantic I had always dreamt of, it's beautiful. I had always wanted to experience such a romance but when we got married, I somehow believed I was never going to..."