Part 11

"It's strange you dint know I was married to Arnav, I thought the news was all over." Khushi looked at Rohan in surprise.

"Yeah I don't really follow that much but anyway now I get it why you've been so lost." He looked at her seriously.

"So that's the whole story, it's everything that has turned my life upside down." Khushi sighed. It had been over an hour she came to visit Rohan and since then she had been telling him everything in details while Rohan just listened patiently.

Rohan moved closer to her and sat down beside her, he looked her into the eyes while Khushi looked back at him nervously wondering what he was thinking.

"You love him a lot don't you?" He asked as a smile curved up on his face.

"I don't know Rohan, I mean yes I did, and I was like the happiest person on earth when we got married but after marriage his behavior changed. I don't even know what I feel for him anymore, it just hurts." Khushi sighed.

"If it hurts it's because it matters. I mean you've basically dreamt of being with him your whole life, you've loved him for years, those feelings don't go away just like that. Accept it, there's no point in running away from what you feel." Rohan said.

"But what's the point when it doesn't matter to him?"

"He dint know about it all those years either, but you still loved him dint you Khushi? Look I'm not saying that his behavior isn't strange, it is and after listening to everything you said, I can feel like he is holding something against you, and that is the reason why he's been like that with you."

"So what should I do?"

"Do nothing. You have showed him your love, you've shown him the real you, if he can't accept that there's no point of trying to do anything else. What you can do is work hard like you wanted to, not just a job, start something of your own, get big and maybe then he would learn how to respect you.

Show him that even though you love him so much, you can still live a life without him, that too a successful one. Sometime we men take things for granted and because of that we lose them forever." Rohan said sadly.

Khushi looked at him keenly, those words he spoke, it somehow felt like he was talking about himself, like he had also taken something for granted because of which he lost someone or something of such sort.

"Did you take something for granted?" Khushi asked.

"We aren't talking about me right now, it's about you. Now do you want to teach your dear husband a lesson or not?" He asked.

"Of course, that's why I came to talk to you, I felt like I could trust you."

"You did the right thing, now I can help you by giving you advice and all but you'll have to work hard on your own, day and night, it will be tough, becoming successful doesn't happen just overnight Khushi."

"I know Rohan and trust me I would do anything to prove it to Arnav that the only reason I got married to him was for love."

"Great. Now go back home and chill, we'll meet at work tomorrow and discuss everything, I'll make a plan for you meanwhile. You know you'll have to do double work right? As in work for my company and yourself aside too? Are you ready for that?"

"I am ready for it Rohan trust me."

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow then." He smiled. Khushi nodded as she stood up, waved him a goodbye and headed back home.

*****

Khushi walked straight to her room once she arrived home, she pushed the door open and walked inside. Arnav was seated on the couch beside the bed with a laptop placed on his lap, he was staring at it but it looked like his mind was somewhere else.