Part 33

Arnav and Khushi spent almost the entire day just at the art museums which meant that they dint have enough time to go for Arnav's shopping.

Once they were done touring through the museums, they got back to the car and Arnav drove them to a nice restaurant.

"Weren't we going to shop for you first before we had dinner?" Khushi asked as they walked inside the restaurant and settled down.

"Yeah, but it got pretty later and like I said, you'll be home on time so you can get enough rest, besides we can do the shopping tomorrow." Arnav smiled.

"If you say so." She smiled as she grabbed the menu and went through it deciding on what to eat. Once the both had decided to on the food, they called the waiter and placed the order.

"So... I hope you had fun today." Arnav said.

"Are you kidding? It was perfect, I mean it was all so great, I had so much exploring the museums with you." She smiled.

"I'm glad." Arnav smiled. They both sat there staring at each other silently not knowing what more to talk about when Arnav's phone rang, usually he would just ignore any calls and call back later, but this was a really important call so he had to take it.

"I'm sorry, I really have to take this call, hope you wont mind." He looked at Khushi nervously.

"No worries, go ahead." She smiled.

Arnav nodded as he walked away from her and received the call, he dint want to tell her anything yet until he was sure about everything, after him and Khushi talked about everything, there were a few things that still needed answers and there was only one person that could answer them.

"Tell me you found her." Arnav said as he pinned the phone close to his ears.

"I did. She changed her entire identity, her name and everything, it was quite a difficult task finding her." The man on the other end of the call said.

"Did you talk to her or anything?" Arnav asked.

"No, not yet, I just wanted to tell you that I found her and then you can tell me what to do next."

"Okay... keep an eye on her for like a day or two, see what she's been up to and everything. I will call you and tell you when to bring her here, I just want it to be safe for Khushi." Arnav said.

"Okay."

"Make sure she doesn't disappear though."

"I will."

He disconnected the call and walked back to Khushi who was all excited about the food, the waiter was standing there placing the dishes they had ordered on their table, from the look she had on her face, she clearly couldn't wait to start eating already.

"Sorry, work calls." I shrugged as I settled down.

"Happens. This food smells so good." She smiled excitedly as she started serving herself, once she had put everything in her plate, she grabbed a spoon and started eating immediately not even caring that it was pretty hot.

"Be careful, you'll end up burning your tongue." Arnav said.

"It's okay, I am used to eating hot food." She giggled, he just nodded as they both had dinner and talked about random stuff.

*****

"So... I'll see you tomorrow?" Arnav said to Khushi once he dropped her home.

"Stop being so formal, come I'll make you a cup of coffee, you can leave after that."

"Are you sure? I don't want to disturb."

"It's okay... Rohan was to come also... we'll just sit and talk, it will be fun."