EPILOGUE

He stood beside her, holding her hand into his, her hold kept on getting tighter and tighter with every passing moment while he kept on looking at her worriedly hoping it would be done soon and she wouldn't have to continue feeling this pain.

"It's okay Khushi, you're going to be okay." Arnav assured her while she kept on screaming, the pain was completely unbearable.

After the long painful hour of endless screaming, they finally heard the cry that soothed their hearts, it was like in a flash all the pain disappeared and both Arnav and Khushi had tears in their eyes as they heard their baby's first cry.

"Congrats, it's a boy." The doctor smiled.

"All this pain so he could come out looking like his father." Khushi frowned as the doctor handed her the baby so she could get a look at him.

"Aww, don't worry, the next one will look like you."

"There is no next one, I am not going through this again." She said making Arnav laugh, he held the baby and looked at him, Khushi was right, he looked so much like him.

"Let's get him cleaned up." A nurse said as she came and took the baby away to clean him up and dress him while Arnav stayed behind with Khushi thanking her for bring this joy in his life.

"Thank you so much Khushi, for giving me this joy in life, there was a point in my life where I would have never imagined this possible, but look, here we are, as parents I dint know I could be this happy." He smiled as he hugged her happily.

"I could never imagine something giving me so much pain and happiness together" She giggled.

"Well hopefully someday in the future when science develops, women will be able to give birth pain free."

"I really hope so."

Another nurse walked in to help Khushi clean up so Arnav headed out of the room and left them alone, he sat down outside waiting for the nurse to finish up when he saw Shashi rushing towards him.

"I am so sorry I got late, too much traffic. Where is Khushi?" he asked.

"She's inside getting cleaned up. It's a baby boy." Arnav smiled.

"Oh wow congrats, can I see him?"

"Sure, the nurse took him to get him dressed, let me talk to them and you'll get to see the baby." Arnav smiled as he walked away to find the nurse that had taken the baby while Shashi waited for him to come back..

Arnav walked back holding the baby and found Rohan and Tara waiting alongside Shashi, they all smiled as he approached them. He handed the baby to Shashi as they all looked at him and admired him.

"Aww, he's so cute. I'm so happy for the both of you. You two totally deserve this happiness after everything you've gone through. Anyway I need to go see Khushi and congratulate her too, where is she?" Tara asked.

"Right there." Arnav pointed towards the room as Tara rushed in there to meet Khushi while the three of them stayed behind.

"I really have to take him back, the nurse only allowed me to bring him here for five minutes." Arnav said.

"It's okay, we'll have him for forever after that." Shashi smiled as he looked at the baby happily, he had finally become a grandfather, he had always waited for this day, but after Khushi and Arnav divorced, he thought this day would never come, but it did and he was so happy.

*****

Arnav had made sure to plan a perfect welcome for Khushi and their baby, Khushi had to stay in the hospital for a day so meanwhile he got the house decorated with balloons and stuff to welcome them both.

After Khushi got discharged, he brought her home, the both of them were welcomed home happily by all the servants and of course Khushi's dad and Rohan and Tara.

"Aww, you did all this." Khushi smiled as she looked at the decoration and then at Arnav with a huge smile on her face.

"Of Course, I had to welcome you both in style, you two are the reason behind my happiness, you deserve a special welcome." He smiled.

Khushi walked in looking around at the beautiful decoration that had been done while Arnav followed her carrying the baby along. Once they were inside they all settled down on the sofa.

"So, what are you guys naming him?" Tara asked excitedly.

"Should we tell them?" Khushi smirked.

"Yes please, I don't like suspense, tell me the name already." Tara said.

"Actually we haven't been able to decide yet, we have a few options we've been going through, but we haven't made the decision yet, but you'll be the first one to know as soon as we name him, don't worry." Khushi giggled.

"Oh... okay then." Tara smiled and then she looked at Rohan.

"I want a baby now, I know I've been saying I'm not ready but looking at their baby is making me want to have a baby, I mean look how cute he is." She whispered to Rohan making him laugh.

"Sure, if you're ready I am too."

*****

After everyone left, both Arnav and Khushi headed to their room, there was a tiny baby cot placed near their bed where he placed the baby so he could sleep well, he covered him with a blanket and then helped Khushi lie down on the bed.

"If you need anything just call me or call the servants okay?" Arnav said.

"Why, where are you going?"

"I am not going anywhere, I meant anytime, right now, I want to lie down beside you and just hold you in my arms." She smiled as he got on the bed and lied down beside her holding her.

"This feels so great." He said.

"I know, I never thought it was possible to feel this happy, I'm overwhelmed with so much happiness." She smiled.

"Me too, I mean look at this cute tiny human version of us, what more could we ask for right?" Arnav smiled to which Khushi nodded.

The baby started crying so Arnav stood up and rushed to get him, he picked him up and then walked towards Khushi.

"I think it's time to feed out little Raizada." He smiled.

"No, I think he just missed his mom." Khushi said as the baby stopped crying as soon as Khushi held him in her hands.

"Aww look at him." Arnav smiled as he sat beside Khushi while they both looked at their baby with big smiles on their faces.

"So this is what happily ever after looks like?" Arnav asked.

"I guess so, but not really, be ready to wake up in the middle of nights."

"All ready for it." He smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they both continued watching him as he slowly fell asleep.