Part 54

"Arnav! Where are you?" Khushi asked over the phone as she rushed up and down trying to get everything together.

Both Tara and Rohan had given her so many things to handle for their wedding, she dint even have time to sit down for a moment and breath.

"On my way, be there in five." He said.

"You better be, or I'm going to get mad. There's too much work please hurry." Khushi said, she then disconnected the call and rushed to check on Tara to make sure she was ready, it was their big day finally.

She walked into the room and found her almost ready, her make up and hair was done, all she had to do was get into her wedding outfit.

"Wow, you look so pretty." Khushi said as she rushed to hug her.

"Wait until you see me all dressed, I'm going to be the most gorgeous bride ever." Tara giggled.

"Then get dressed, the priest has already arrives, I'll go check on Rohan." Khushi smiled as she rushed out of Tara's room and headed to Rohan's.

The wedding was taking place at Rohan's mansion, the altar had been set up right outside the mansion in his garden and it was so beautiful.

She knocked at the door of Rohan's room and then walked him, he was standing in front of the mirror staring at his reflection, he looked kind of nervous.

"You okay there?" Khushi asked as she walked in.

"Yeah... yeah, just a little bit nervous and maybe scared." He laughed.

"Why scared? You've literally waited for this moment for years now haven't you?"

"Yeah but you know the whole marriage thing is scary, it comes with lots of responsibilities too and I just hope I'll be able to live up to them, I just want to make sure she's going to be happy with me. I am a bit scared that I might end up hurting her like in the past and she would leave me again." Rohan pouted.

"Hey, don't worry nothing like that is going to happen, you're just overthinking this okay? Just calm down and relax, everything is going to be fine. You lost her once, I'm sure you don't want to lose her again so you would do everything to make sure she's happy with you.

Now stop being so scared and nervous and just be happy, you are getting married to the love of your life, you should be jumping up and down." Khushi smiled.

"I know, you are right." He said.

"Good, I'll get going then, got lots of work to do, see you at the altar." She smiled as she rushed out of his room and bumped into Arnav right out there.

"Finally, you're here." Khushi said as smiled happily, she took a step back and looked at him, he was dressed in a peach sherwani that made him look so hot.

"Not bad, you look great Mr. Raizada." Khushi smiled at him.

"So do you Mrs. Raizada." Arnav smirked.

"Umm... do I have to remind you that we're not married?"

"But that the point, we actually are married." He smirked

"Okay, you are so confusing me right now but I've got work to do, please go check why the caterer hasn't arrived yet, he was supposed to be here thirty minutes ago!" Khushi said.

"Okay, I'll do that, what else do you want me to do?"

"For now just that, I'll go check the priest has all the items needed for the rituals meanwhile, please make sure the caterer gets here on time."

"Okay boss." Arnav smiled, Khushi immediately started walking away but Arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Just one more thing. You look so beautiful, especially when you're matching with me." Arnav winked at her making her blush.