Part 50

After they were done eating, Arnav cleared the table and left the utensils in the sink, once he was done cleaning up, he walked to the hall where Khushi was seated watching TV.

"What are you watching?" He asked as he sat down beside her and looked at the TV.

"Nothing, just some music videos." She smiled.

"Oh... okay." He pulled out his phone from the pocket as he started doing something on it while Khushi continued watching TV.

"You don't want to sleep?" Khushi asked.

"Nope, I'm giving you company." Arnav smiled.

"Just say you are waiting for the kiss." Khushi teased him.

"That too also." He smirked.

"It's going to be awkward or weird Arnav..."

"It wasn't when you did... besides if we never start, the awkwardness and weirdness won't go... otherwise it's upon you. If you don't want to though, I get it." He smiled faintly as he went back to looking at his phone and Khushi looked back at the TV.

"Okay fine, you're right, if we don't, it would always be awkward." Khushi said after I short silence.

"Am I?" Arnav smiled happily as he turned to look at her putting his phone aside.

"Now don't make this awkward again." Khushi giggled as she slapped him playfully. Arnav dint say anything, he just smirked as he moved closer to her, slowly placing his palm on her cheek, Khushi felt nervous and excited at the same time.

He slowly brushed his thumb on her lips to which Khushi reacted by biting her lower lip slightly. When she did that, Arnav smashed his lips against hers immediately.

He kissed her passionately, his tongue slowly exploring her mouth, Khushi just had her eyes shut as she enjoyed the moment, how he was kissing her like he had been yearning to kiss her, she could feel it in the way he kissed her, the way he had both his hands holding her and his mouth working the magic against her mouth.

Khushi pulled apart after a few minutes to take a breath as Arnav dint seem to be taking a break, as soon as she pulled apart he looked at her making a puppy face which made her laugh.

I just need a breath, relax. You are kissing me like you've never kissed me before." She laughed.

Arnav dint say anything, he just gave her a moment to get some breath and then grabbed her once again and kissed her, this time he pushed her making her lie down on the sofa and he came on top of her.

He slid his hand to her neck, and to her shoulders, and then finally he pulled apart from the kiss, but he went straight to her neck and started kissing her all over it.

"Arnav." Khushi moaned immediately, there was nothing else that could turn her on as much as neck kisses did, there was just something different about it.

"Am I being too rough?" Arnav looked up at her.

Khushi nodded negatively as she pushed his face back to her neck so he could continue and Arnav obliged.

While he kept on kissing her on the neck, he slowly slid his hand to the buttons of her shirt and started unbuttoning it, Khushi was just lost into the pleasure she dint even know what was happening anymore.

Arnav pulled the shirt apart as he was done unbuttoning it and pulled her bra down, and then immediately moved to kissing her on the chest.

While he did that, he slid his hand inside her jean without even unbuttoning it and touched her making her gasp.