Part 59

It was finally happening, everything that she had always dreamt of was finally happening, that too just the way she had wanted for it to happen.

The car came to a halt in front of the Raizada mansion, Arnav stepped out and rushed to open the door for her, he even held out his had so she could hold it while stepping out.

Once they were out, the driver headed to park the car while Arnav and Khushi stood in front of the mansion staring at it.

"Welcome home Khushi." Arnav smiled at her.

"I am so glad it's not the farmhouse." Khushi giggled as Arnav started walking in and she followed him, the both stopped at the entrance door as he turned to look at her.

"I don't know much rituals but I asked around, so wait a moment." He smiled as he let go off her hand and headed inside to get whatever stuff he needed to perform the welcoming ritual.

It was cute how he knew nothing about the rituals but still figured them out so he would perform them for her because she believed in them, he really had changed so much. Remembering the last time how he hadn't even cared, he had definitely come a long way.

He performed the welcoming ritual and held her hand as she walked in slowly, looking around the whole mansion, it was pretty big and empty. Even Anjali was gone now, remembering her somehow made her sad, she had really wanted for their relationship to work, it was sad that she wasn't here to see it.

"So, would you like to see our room?" Arnav smirked.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before, why are you so excited about me seeing it?" She asked.

"You'll see." He smirked as he started heading upstairs pulling her along. They stopped outside the room and Arnav looked at her excitedly, he was acting like an excited kid who knew there was chocolate inside the room.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Whenever you are." She giggled.

He pushed the door open and welcomed her inside, the room was completely different than what it was, of course it was pretty much similar but there was a lot of decoration done with red heart shaped balloons all over the ceiling and flower petals all over the floor and the bed, there was a cute design made with it on the bed too, it was beautiful.

"You did this?" Khushi looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Just wanted to make it special for you." He said.

"It's beautiful Arnav, I love it. Now it feels like our wedding night." She giggled.

"There's a lot more to do to make it wedding like." He smirked as he led her to the bed and helped her sit down, he sat down beside her and stared at her for a moment making her blush.

"You look so beautiful." Arnav said as he cupped her face and looked her into the eyes, Khushi blushed as her cheeks turned red, he was being extra cute and sweet.

"Thank you." She replied.

"You seem uncomfortable in these clothes, they must be tiring to carry around the whole day, would you like me to help you get out of them so you can be comfortable?" He smirked.

"Really? You want to help me undress for my comfort?" Khushi raised her eyebrow.

"Sure." He laughed.

"I'm a bit shy though." Khushi said burying her face in her palms, Arnav just laughed as he grabbed her palms and took them off her face.

"It's not like I haven't done that before." He smirked.