Chapter 6- The warhammer titan

The two titans were locked. Then Eren's gaze went to the body of Tybur and I tried to rein him in, but it was too late he grabbed the body, threw it and the Lord Tybur landed in his mouth, blood staining my brothers face.
I screamed at him yanking his shoulder that still lay beneath my teeth pulling hard, chunks of flesh flying from it.
"Enough Eren." I yelled. A flash of yellow light came from behind us and I watched as Eren tore himself from my mouth and raced towards where the war hammer Titan was beginning to form. I stood and watched as he began to pummel them before they had finished transforming fully. He was an idiot!
I clenched my titan hands. Did he learn nothing from our scouting? The warhammer Titan could control from anywhere in its body.
I growled. I heard the screams from below. I looked down.
Rocks littered the ground. People running. Screaming. Crying for their loved ones.
I noticed a young woman with brown hair and a blond haired boy, holding her back. I walked forwards, a rock lay nearby, and a pair of legs stuck out from under it. It must have been one of their friends.
I knelt down beside them, looked deep in their eyes and saw the fear, then looked towards the rock.
I nudged it aside, enough to move the body out slowly from underneath. They just watched, their fearful and scared eyes piercing right through me. Having gently lifted the body from under the rock, I let it fall. I moved slowly, the body in my hand, and offered it to them.
Slowly the young man came forward. His eyes never leaving my face. When he reached my hand, I could see his body shaking as he moved their friends body from my palm.
"Zofia." The young girl said, shock lining her face. "No."
"Who are you?" The young man said, clutching the body of the young girl now I could see to his chest. "Enemy or friend."
I just shook my head. I was neither but both.
He shook. "Why?"
"Innocence." Was all I said and stood. "Move now." I added, "Boy beside you. Injured." The young mans gaze then found the boy I was talking about.
"Udo!" He flung the young girl over his shoulder and grabbed hold of the injured young boy. For a moment he looked like Marco. Death was beginning to take hold.
"Gabi- let's go!" He and they young girl ran, she casting a glance over her shoulder at me. He would be dead before they reached help.
A shot rang out and I narrowed my eyes, Eren still busy pummelling the warhammer titan to nothing but skin and bones. I on the other hand walked slowly towards where the other bodies would be. Eren, you have destroyed. I thought.
A grunt came from behind me, and I turned. Eren flew into the air impaled on a spike as the war hammer Titan stood slowly steam rising from it in waves.
I could do nothing but watch.
Eren.
"Anytime now Mikasa." I muttered. "Get him out of there."
I watched as he was pierced through the stomach, his feet pierced and then a hammer formed in their hand. And that's when it hit him, forcing Eren to emerge from his Titan.
If Mikasa didn't get there I would.
Whoosh.
Whoosh.
I heard the cavalry arrive.
They had their job. I had mine.