Jealousy

Once Four is safe in his room I start walking back to the pit. Jason appears around a corner and grins striding over "Enjoying yourself?" I sigh and step to the side to go around him but he moves with me. "Going somewhere?" I nod "I'm returning to my friends." he grins "Boyfriend?" I sigh nodding "Yes actually now excuse me." he grabs my wrist "Why don't you leave him and come join me for a drink?" I scowl tugging my wrist free "No thank you." 

He grins "Come on what's he got that I haven't?" I sigh clenching my hands into fists "Either you let me past or this is going to get messy." he chuckles leaning closer "What you gonna do sweetheart?" scowling I swing my fist back but before it connects with his chin he catches it using it to pull me to his chest. I scowl and he grabs my other wrist, he's surprisingly strong. "Did you really think you could beat me?" I struggle and end up with my back flat against the wall "Get of me." he grins "Just when I got you where I want you? I don't think so." he leans forward slightly and when I can't move my face out the way I spit on him. 

"You bitch." I snarl at him "Let me go." he chuckles "I like that you bite back. Suits you." he leans closer once more brushing his lips over my cheek. I bring my knee up with the intention of kneeing him in the groin but he pushes my leg back down with his own crushing me against the wall "Keep trying your not going anywhere." I scowl and close my eyes before bringing my head forward headbutting his nose. His grip loosens slightly and I manage to scramble free moving to the side. He cups his face blood streaming down his face "You'll pay for that."

"What is going on here?" Eric's booming voice fills the corridor and I let out a quite sigh of relief. He walks over glaring daggers at Jason "Who are you?" he whips his hand on his shirt before holding it out "Jason, sir." Eric looks between us before turning back to him "What happened to your nose?" Jason stares at the floor and Eric growls "I asked you a question." Jason shifts his feet slightly "She hit me." I scowl at him moving closer to Eric who grabs a fistful of his shirt "I suggest you stay away form my girlfriend. If I find you any where near her again I'll have you kicked out this faction before you can say Dauntless." Jason nods slightly looking deathly pale.

Eric lets go of his shirt looking disgusted and he scurries away. Eric turns to me breathing heavily "Are you hurt?" I shake my head and he scowls picking me up like I way nothing "I should have beat him into pulp for even laying a hand on you." I smile slightly leaning my head onto his chest listing to his racing heart "I don't think the other leaders would have been very impressed." he scowls "I don't care. Your mine. No one else's." I chuckle softly "You know I only love you." he nods slightly his face softening "I just can't bear the thought of someone taking you away from me." 

I jump down from his arms wrapping mine tightly around him "Don't you ever think like that. I love you Eric Coulter and weather you like or not your stuck with me." he chuckles wrapping his own arms around me "I love you too."