Pregnancy

We walk out the room and Max raises a brow "I assume that went well?" I laugh leaning back into Eric "I have never been more thankful that I left him." he chuckles and goes to walk away "Oh congratulations on the baby." he leaves and we slowly make our way down to the pit where Four is standing arms crossed and glaring "What did he want?" I sigh putting my rings back where they belong "He wanted me to return to Abnegation with him. He said he knew my test results then insulted me and Eric."

Four frowns but wraps his arms around me "I saw him leave on the security cameras." Eric frowns "What did he do to you?" I pull away from Four "I already told you he wasn't a loving father but he was well abusive. Four took the brunt of it but he would lock both of us in the upstairs closest in the dark for hours, he had a very short temper." Eric's face turns stony "He hit you?" Four steps forward "He can't hurt her here. Marcus Eaton is nothing to us and you can't hurt him without bringing serious consequences on yourself and you have a baby to think about."

Eric relaxes slightly and Four kisses my forehead "I'll see you later." he leaves and Eric scowls "I should have hit him." I put a hand on his chest "And then he would have taken you to court." he leans his forehead on mine "No one will ever hurt you again, I promise."

First kicks:

"Eric, Eric come quick." he bursts into the bedroom looking frantic "The baby's kicking." he drops to his knees in front of me placing both his hands over my stomach grinning "I can feel it." I laugh cupping his cheeks "I think they like your voice." he chuckles "I highly doubt that." the baby kicks hard making me wince "Hey don't hurt your mother, we're going to love you so much. No one will ever hurt you." I smile leaning down to kiss him gently "I love you Eric Coulter." he grins "I love you too Y/N Coulter."

The baby kicks once again "And I love you too." Eric moves onto the bed sitting next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder "Dinner in the cafeteria or home?" he grins "Here definitely, I want to limit the time out of the apartment. Dauntless isn't exactly the best place for a pregnant woman." I kiss his cheek "Home it is."

(time skip to nine months)

Eric P/O/V:

"It hurts." I grip her hand tightly brushing the hair out of her face "I know love, not for much longer though I promise." she nods and the nurse gives her a warm smile "Are you ready to start pushing?" she nods squeezing my hand surprisingly hard which is all I can offer, I hate seeing her in pain but the nurse assured us it was normal and that contraction pain varies for every female.

Y/N starts screaming and I grip her hand in mine tightly. "Its alright love, almost over." her breathing is heavy but her grip relaxes slightly relief all over her tear stained face "Congratulations its a baby girl, we'll just clean her up and be right back." 

I kiss Y/N's cheek and forehead "You did so good love." she mumbles something that I don't quite catch but I think its "Tired." the nurse returns a bundle of blankets in her arms "Have you thought of a name?" I take the baby from her staring down into big e/c eyes. "Maia." Y/N reaches a hand up pushing the blankets away "She's beautiful just like her mother, has your eyes." she smiles sleepily "Maia." she coos a tiny hand lifting up and grabbing at my finger. The nurse returns and checks Y/N over "I suggest you get some sleep and we'll see how you are in the morning." she leaves and I place Maia down in the crib provided while Y/N's eyes flutter shut her breathing evening out as she falls asleep.