Tattoos

I push open the door to the apartment and Eric grins looking up from the bed "How'd it go?" I smile and walk over sitting next to him "Great, Max offered me the job..." he smiles knowingly "But you said no." I chuckle "How'd you know?" he grins "Lucky guess. So what do you want to do?" I shrug "I have no idea. Maybe surveillance with Four?" he nods slightly and sits up kissing me gently "You know everyone thinks your such a big tough guy. But your actually a big softy." he scowls "Just don't tell anyone." I smile kissing him again "Your secrete is safe with me."

He nods and runs a hand through my hair "Listen I've been thinking." I smile "About?" he grins "What do you think about getting a matching tattoo?" I laugh "Really?" he nods "I thought it would be a good idea. You don't have to." I smile stopping him with a kiss "No I think it's a good idea." he grins "Really?" I nod and stand grabbing his hand "Come on." "Why?" I laugh "I thought you wanted to get matching tattoos?" he raises an eyebrow "Really, right now?" I nod shrugging slightly "Why not?" he laughs and stands "Why not." 

We walk too the tattoo parlor and Tori smiles "What can I do for you both?" I smile and walk over to the drawings on the walls "What do you think?" he points to one of an infinity symbol "How about that one?" I grin and nod turning to Tori "Is that one okay?" she nods "Where?" I hold out my wrist "Same place on both our wrists." she nods and I get my done first. Eric nods once his finished "Thanks." she nods and sighs "Your lucky it's quite, Mark just quit." I smile "I could work here." she smiles "Really?"

I nod "I'm currently looking for a job. And if your okay with it?" she nods "Definitely. You any good at drawing?" I shrug "I used to draw in my old faction when ever I could." she smiles "Great can you start tomorrow?" I nod and wave slightly "I'll see you tomorrow." I walk out with Eric and he takes my hand lightly holding up our wrists so you can see the tattoos "So your going to work in the tattoo parlor?" I nod "I guess I should get some drawing practice in." he chuckles but he instantly starts frowning again when Four and Zeke walk around the corner. "Hey Y/N." I smile "Hi Four, hi Zeke."  I let go of Eric's hand and hug Four "I got a job." he grins "Great, what are you doing?" I smile "I'm going to work in the tattoo parlor." 

He snorts "You where best in the class and your working in the tattoo parlor?" I smile "Max offered me the leader position but I didn't want it." Zeke laughs "It would seem that runs in the family." Four punches him lightly and I wave slightly going to walk away. Before I can turn Four grabs my wrist "New tattoo?" I nod and Zeke grins "Not only that, they have matching." I blush and Eric crosses his arms "Problem?" Four shakes his head obviously suppressing a grin "Nope."

Zeke and him walk away and once they disappear around the corner we hear them snort with laughter. I turn to Eric "Sorry, it would seem your tough guy act might be tarnished." he shrugs slightly wrapping his arms around my waist "I blame you." I raise an eyebrow and wrap my arms around his neck "Really?" he grins brushing his lips against mine "Yep." he kisses me again but rougher this time and runs his hands through my hair.