1st day

I wake to find Eric absentmindedly drawing patterns on my arm "Good morning." I smile and roll on to my side facing I kiss his nose "Good morning." I sit up on the edge of the bed and yawn "Do you mind if I take a shower?" he shrugs "Go ahead." after my shower, I pull on some clean clothes and exit the bathroom to find Eric still sprawled on the bed. I shove him lightly "Wake up, showers free." he grins and grabs my waist pulling me back onto the bed "Come on just a few more minutes." I smile and tickle his side making him squirm "Come on you have work and it's my first day as part of the faction." he frowns and gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom. I smile and leave the room heading to the food hall.

Once there I grab a plate and some food before walking over and sitting with Zeke, B/F/N and Four "Morning." They all smile and Four side hugs me "So what you thinking about doing job-wise?" I smile "Computers and stuff like you." He grins "Great you'll be better company than Zeke." He looks offended "Excuse me, I will have you know I am excellent company." Four rolls his eyes "It was supposed to be a joke." Zeke gasps "Four with a sense of humour and no alcohol, unheard of!" I burst out laughing and Four shoves me lightly in the arm "Hilarious, I'm off to work see you later." He kisses my cheek and walks off.

B/F/N grins and kisses Zeke on the cheek "Well we should both get going to the faction meeting." I stand and wave at Zeke following B/F/N out the room. "So what do you want to do?" she shrugs "I don't know, we were both in the top five so we can basically do what we want right?" I shrug "No idea." we walk to the meeting room where Eric and Max are sitting along with Ellena and the other two initiates in the top five are already there. The two of us sit down and Max stands up "Well now we are all here let's discuss job opportunities." 

He goes on for several minutes about different jobs and looks at all of us "Only one of you can join the Dauntless leaders. Two of you have already been selected so you will go through a few tests. The other three have a choice of the higher jobs like surveillance." We all nod and he smiles "Y/N, Ellena you will go through the tests." We both nod and Ellena looks very smug. B/F/N grins and whispers "Well done." I smile and Max dismisses everyone I walk with B/F/N out the room and she grins "Do you want to get a tattoo or piercing to celebrate?" 

I nod "Lets go." we walk to the tattoo parlour and I decided to get my eyebrow and nose pierced. I also decide to get another tattoo of a wolf on my ankle.

 I also decide to get another tattoo of a wolf on my ankle

B/F/N decides to get her ears and nose pierced.