Date

Your P/O/V:

The next morning me and B/F/N walk into the dining hall I catch Eric smiling at me. I smile back then sit down opposite Four who is scowling. "Why is Eric smiling at you?" I shrug "Why should I know." he scowls over his shoulder at Eric "Well he better not get any ideas." I am interrupted by Zeke walking over and kissing B/F/N on the cheek "Hey baby girl." he grins sitting down.

I raise my eyebrows at her and she just grins then turns to Zeke "Hey, how's your head?" he pouts "Saw, could you kiss it better." I see her roll her eyes but she stands up and kisses his head. I make a face at Four who laughs.

Fed up of  B/F/N and Zeke I get up and leave telling B/F/N that I will see her later. I walk out of the room and just get to the pit when someone grabs my shoulder. I turn and see Eric, he smiles at me and I smile back "Can I help you?" he nods "Ye, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up later for a drink or something?"

I smile at the ground then look up "Like a date?" he shrugs "Sure." I see Four standing behind Eric with his arms crossed and I nod "Sure." Eric grins "I'll meet you here at nine?" I nod sure Four is scowling but I ignore him and walk off to the initiates room. 

I find B/F/N sitting on the bed looking extremely happy. "Y/N guess what, guess what!"  I smile and shake my head what "Zeke asked me out tonight." I smile at her "That's great. Eric asked me out too." Beaming she gets up and hugs me tightly "Ooh well we have to go shopping." I scowl "Fine let's go."

I follow B/F/N out of the room and to the corridor made up of shops. She walks into one that specializes in girls clothes and browse for a while. B/F/N ends up choosing both our outfits hers is a knee-length black dress that in my opinion is way to revelling. She chooses me, the below dress:

We spend the remainder of the day in the training room only leaving for lunch and dinner

We spend the remainder of the day in the training room only leaving for lunch and dinner. At eight we leave again and shower and change into our new outfits. After much protesting I allow B/F/N to apply a very small amount of makeup to my face and paint my nails black with a small layer of glitter on top. When she is done she sits back and smiles "Gorgeous." 

I roll my eyes and go over to the mirror. I look pretty good. My hair frames my face and sits on my shoulders and the makeup brings out my features. Checking the time I see its quarter to nine so decide to leave with B/F/N who is meeting Zeke at his room. When I get to the pit I spot Eric leaning against one of the walls. He is wearing black jeans and a black short sleeve shirt with the top buttons undone.

Eric P/O/V:

I see Y/N approaching me and gasp she looks ravishing and she has a small amount of makeup on that bring out her features. "Hey." I smile at her she smiles slightly "You look amazing." I say offering her my hand. She takes it and says "Thank you." I lead her up to were the initiates first jump into the compound.

We sit on the net and talk for a couple of hours sipping at the beer that I brought. I bring up the topic of family and she completely blanks "Well you know my brother, my mother is dead and my father... Well, I dislike talking about him." I shrug "That's fine."

She lays back on the net and I lay next to her "The stars are beautiful don't you think?" I smile and look at her "Not as beautiful as you." she blushes and looks up at the sky I reach over and turn her head to face me "I mean it you really are beautiful and talented and strong." I lean forward and kiss her gently.

When I pull away she is smiling widely and she begins to laugh I look at her puzzled "You have lipstick on your face." I scowl and rub at my face "Gone?" she reaches forward and lightly brushes my top lip with her finger. "There she kisses my cheek lightly.

I help her off the net and take her hand in mine I take her back to the pit. "Well, I will see you tomorrow at training." I kiss her cheek then her lips lingering for a moment. Her cheeks are a bright red "See you tomorrow." she turns and walks away I follow her with my eyes for a moment then turn and walk towards my room.

Four is leaning against the wall just along the pit and turns towards me "Hey." I nod my head at him "Can I help you?" I ask he shrugs "I just wanted to say if you hurt my little sister I will hurt you." I shrug and smile slightly "I am pretty sure she would hurt me first." He smiles slightly at me "That is true." He walks away and I go to my room. Maybe Four is not so bad I definetly like his sister more though.