Wedding

Yawning I blink several times reaching across the bed for a body that isn't there. Sitting up I look around the room finding it empty, all I can see is a folded piece of paper on the desk.

Morning love,

Four and Max dragged me away this morning. Dauntless tradition I'm afraid. The man has to prove his worth by completing a dare from the brides family and his closest friend. 

See you at the ceremony,

Eric Xxx

I laugh wondering what on earth he had to do while clambering into the shower. Satisfied I am clean I wrap a towel tightly around me before standing in front of the mirror wondering what to do with my hair. Settling on my favorite style I also apply a little makeup before putting on my dress and shoes. Sitting on the edge of the bed I fiddle with my engagement ring while waiting for B/F/N to show up.

There is a loud knock at the door before it bursts open B/F/N running in followed by an apologetic looking Zeke "Hey Y/N congratulations." I smile standing up "Thanks Zeke." B/F/N grabs my hands in hers "You look incredible. Everything is already set up and Eric just got back with your brother and Max. Don't ask me what they were doing I have no idea." Zeke chuckles "You don't want to know." 

I shoot him a glare "What do you know?" he fiddles with a loose thread on his shirt "Nothing. I know nothing." B/F/N rolls her eyes "Come on. They should be ready by now." she loops her arm through mine her dress similar to mine but slightly tighter. "Ready?" I nod "Absolutely." Zeke opens the door "After you." we walk through the compound towards the pit where our friends have all gathered. Eric is standing by who I guess is Mark looking incredible in a black jacket and white shirt. 

Grinning I walk to his side and Mark claps his hands "We have gathered together today to bring together these two in the bonds of marriage." the vows are similar to those in Abnegation but the whole thing feels more relaxed and fun. Once we have exchanged rings I lean forward brushing my lips over his "I love you." he grins the first real smile I've seen when we're in front of others "I love you too." his arms snake around my waist as the kiss deepens. The Dauntless around us all cheer the sound echoing around the cavern.

Pulling apart I jump as confetti rains down onto us. Drinks are passed around music blaring from somewhere and I wrap my arms around Eric's neck as we spin around not taking my eyes of his "I love you Eric Coulter." he leans closer "I love you to Y/N Coulter." his lips brush over my ear and cheek to my lips. A loud pop comes from next to us before a spray of liquid covers the both of us. Turning I find B/F/N holding a bottle of champagne and grinning like a maniac "Whoops." I roll my eyes flicking some of the wine at her "Thanks for that." she swigs from the bottle before handing it to me "Too the happy couple." I take a drink before handing it to Eric. The bottle gets handed around which is apparently a Dauntless tradition. 

The party goes on for hours drinking and dancing getting more erratic as the night continues. Eric wraps his arms around my waist "Ready to go love?" I nod surveying the almost empty room "Lets go." he loops an arm under my legs pulling me up into his arms. A few people whoop as we go past causing Eric to smile smugly. We get back to our apartment and Eric kicks the door shut before lying me on the bed "Mrs Y/N Coulter, I like it." I roll my eyes slightly kissing him gently "I love you." he smiles "I love you too."