The awakening (chp 1)

Izuku Midoriya was having the worst day off his live. Getting told to kill himself,attacked by a villain,heroes yelling at him for being to reckless but most importantly getting his dream crushed by All Might and seeing him giving his quirk to bakugou

He then came home. His Mother was currently working and he had the house for himself. He went to his room and cried.

All his live he wanted to help, to be a hero but no, the universe just had to be a big bitch and let him suffer, while bakugou is beloved by everyone and even got one more quirk.

Izuku was devastated, he went to the kitchen to grab something to eat and relax himself. While he was in the kitchen, bad memories started to haunt him again.

'It's never going to happen kid'
'I'm sorry Izuku'
'Useless Deku'

Tears filled his eyes once again as he relived these painful memories. He broke down to his knees and...

A red light flashed everywhere and made a huge mess in the kitchen. Izuku was confused and then looked at his hands. They were glowing red.
Izuku: W-Was that?!

At that moment inko walked in and gasped. The apartment was a mess but most importantly Izuku was on his kness and his hands were glowing red.

Inko: Izuku what happend!?!?!
Izuku: Mom i think i got a quirk
Inko: What!?
Izuku: i was having a breakdown because of a few bad memories, when i did broke down red energy left my body and made this huge mess.

Inko stared in shock. Her son had awakened his quirk. She was happy for him because she heard how people treat quirkless people and she was happy that he could also become a hero.

Inko: Izuku, tomorrow we are going to the doctor to registrate your quirk, ok.
Izuku: Ok.
Inko: Good,now help me clean this mess up.

They cleaned the mess up and izuku went to bed and luckily today was friday, so he doesn't have school tomorrow. He was happy that he got his quirk. Maybe he could become a hero.

*Izukus pov*After i have woken up, i got up, got dressed and went to the bathromm to brush my teeth

*Izukus pov*
After i have woken up, i got up, got dressed and went to the bathromm to brush my teeth.

As i looked myself in the mirror, i noticed something of about my hair. A strand of my hair was brown. I was confused at that but i think my hair is changing color because of my quirk.

Now that i think about it, today we are going to the doctor to registrate my quirk and i'm excited. I got out to eat breakfast and saw mom there giving me a weird look.

Inko: Izuku did you dye your hair?
Izuku:No mom i didnt, i think this is because of my quirk.
Inko: Ok sweetie eat breakfast and we will go to the doctor.

I was enjoying breakfast and i wanted to put pepper on my egg. I realized that the pepper is in the kitchen and i stood up and struck out my hand to grab it, but my hand started to glow red again and the pepper flew to my hand. Me and Mon were shocked. I had a telikinesis quirk.
Izuku: Mom i think i have a simillar quirk like you!!!!
Inko: I'm so happy!

We ate breakfast and went to the doctor.
We arrived there and told the doctor about my situation, we ran through some test and my quirk was a type of quirk, that can only be unlocked by specific circumstances. He then told me my abilities.

Doctor: Your sons quirk is fascinating and it can do multible things. 1 strong telekinesis, 2 Levitation, 3 create a shield, 4 Mind control, 5 show people worst nightmare, 6 shot red balls and under high pain can release a gigantic explosion and if he trains enough, he can alter reality itself!!

Me and my mom were shocked, that my quirk was so powerful. The doctor also said that because of my quirk, my hair will turn completly brown. He then asked me what to name my quirk.

I went with 'Scarlet Magic' and then we went home. After we got home though, mom asked me if something bad happend to me yesterday and i told her everything(minus bakugou getting all mights quirk).

She was furious when she heard that kacchan has been bullying me, but calmed down when i told her to. I trained my quirk a little on the weekend and i alread mastered telekinesis and Nightmare vision.

At school everyone thought it was weird me having some brown hair but they ignored it. In class i decided to prank Bakugou. When he was pulling out his Chair to sit down, i used my quirk to push his chair away from him and he fell.

Everyone laughed at him and he screamed, luckily no one saw the chair turning red when i pulled it away. After school i wanted a little bit of revenge.

I snuck up on bakugou and used the nightmare part of my quirk on him and no one saw me. His eyes truned redder than usuall and he was screaming, luckilly the effect wore off shortly after and i went back home.

I decided to train for the U.A. Entrance exam, because i still wanted to be a hero. I also got rid of all my All Might merch since i hate that guy now. And my ten months of training began.

Authors note: Thanks for reading. The reason why i made dekus hair brown is because i don't think the green hair fits with the red aura, so i changed it to brown
This also my first story so i'm sorry, if its bad