Planning (Chp.47)

Normally, nighttime at the U.A. dorms were spent doing fun activities like video games, secret telling etc. But not today, Satan, not today.

Right now, all of class 1-A were currently racking their brains oher what to pick for the school festival. Luckily, most of the class are extroverts and have broader ideas.

"I say we do a wrestling ring! Imagine all of us battling each other hand-to-hand" Kirishima says a she stood up with his fist in the air.

"No." Almost everone says in unison and he sits back down, deflated. No one wants to get physical...

Well, thats not really true either. Since this morning, Midoriya and Ashido have given each other death glares. Earlier today, they had a verbal fight (almost physical) after changing into their outfits.

Everbody gave Izuku compliments for his new outfit. He was flattered and was blushing from the compliments the others gave to his scarlet witch outfit.

But then...this happened

-

"I think that cape looks atrocious and that color scheme aswell." Ashido has said it like it was a fact. She is very honest and won't hesitate to speak her mind, especially since its fashion.

Even more so since she was flipped off by Midoriya. In her mind, she did nothing wrong with him. Unfortunatly, she can be very oblivious to things.

Yet she was not prepared at the words Izuku threw at her. "That mask looks so good, it manages to hide much of your acne. I just love how you don't care how you come across, and, honestly, i didn't expect you to pass the written entrance exam. Good job".

Ashido gasped at what she had heard. To most, those would be compliments. But to Ashido, those were the worse kind.

Backhanded compliments.

A lot of 'ooohhhs' were heard. Todoroki was confused at everything, Bakugou wa secretly proud and Kirishima wanted to punch Izuku for Insulting Ashido.

"You're such a rat bastard! What did i even do to you?!" Ashido retorded.

"You told everyone something personal about me, which i wanted to do myself. This is why no one trusts you with secrets." Izuku answred in a less than pleased tone.

"So what?! If it was a problem, Bakugou wouldn't have told me!"

"Oh don't you worry, i will scold him aswell." Izuku gives Bakugou a warning stare and turns his head back to ashido

"However, knowing you, you would probably pester him all day until he finally snapped and told you. I'm surprised to admit it, but i understand him. Anyone loses their mind when talking to you and your confronting personality. Learn to mind your OWN. MOTHERFUCKING. BUSINESS. BITCH."

They almost got physical, but didn't since Aizawa walked in just in time. However, on that day, they did 1-vs-1 battles and Ashido was screwed whem she had to fight against midoriya.

-

"Midoriya..." Jirou said, waving her hand in front of his face.

"Huh...i'm sorry what were we talking about?" He snapped out of it and felt rather embarrased.

"We think we might have a theme for the school festival. Its something i saw often online." Todoroki had said as he turned around the computer, showing midoriya a video.

It was a concert. Lots of singing and dancing, effects, crowd cherring.

Izuku gave todoroki a 'are you really sure?' kind of look. Todoroki merely nodded.