Internships and Hero names (Chp 10)

*Izukus Pov*

Two days have passed since the Sports Festival. I got asked alot of questions by strangers and being the shy mess i was, i stayed quiet.

I arrived to school a bit earlier than usual and i noticed how down Iida is.

Iida's brother, Pro hero Ingenium, got paralized by the hero killer Stain.

My classmates were asking him, if his brother was fine. He always answered that he's fine. I never asked him any questions, since i don't want to make him unconfortable.

Mr.Aizawa came in to class without his bandages and said that recovery girl overdid the healing.
Aizawa: Anyway i have an announcement to make..... you're going to have internships

Internships! I thought that only second years would do that. He explained, that this year is different, because we already face off against villains. Thats Fair.

He also announced that we will be picking our Hero names. Well shit. I have no idea what to name myself.

When i was little, my names would always have some sort of All might reference. Cringe intensified.

Also midnight is gonna check if our names are approved, because Aizawa needs his beauty sleep.

(I mean really just look at him.👌)

We all got a board and we began to get ideas.

Everyones was really creative:

Can't stop twinkling
Pinky
Earphone jack
Red riot
Charge Bolt
Sugar man
Tentacole
Gravity girl
Creati
Shoto
Froppy
Ani man
Tenya
Tsukoyomi
Tail man
Invisible girl
Mind trap
Cellophane

Bakugous got rejected cuz it was too violent.

I started panicking and didn't know what to write, until i got an idea and i immediatly wrote it down.
Midnight: Midoriya! Its your turn to present.
Izuku: Coming!

I went in front of the class, very nerveausly. I took a deep breath and showed them my name.

The Scarlet Hero

Wiccan

'Thats a good one'
'Nice'
'Creative'
Midnight: Is this perhaps a reference to the pro heroine Wicca.
Izuku: Y-Yes it is. I think that she's really cool. I know its a bit old school but i like her.

Midnight nodded and i went back to my seat and waited until the bell rang.

After the sports festival, i decided to do more reaserch on Wicca and the scarlet witch and they are really cool heroes. Apparentl,Wicca doesnt age, so she still looks young, while scarlet witch sadly passed away.

We received our letters for internships and i went through all the names.

Hawks
Mount lady
Best jeanist
Kamui Woods
Death arms

Damn. I didn't know some high tier pros would choose me. I then chocked on air when i saw the next name

Wicca

THE Wicca wants me to intern with her. SIGN ME UP!! Lets just say that i let out a scream that the whole schoom heard.

*few days later*
I was standing outside the building of Wiccas hero agency and i'm nervous.

I got inside and was met with the secretery and told her, that i was the new Intern

She nooded and told me to go on the 6th floor, where wiccas office.

I was standing infront of wiccas door and i was panicking. I took a deep breath and went inside.

I saw a woman with a purple outfit, with a broach, brown hair and a cat on her hands.

Wicca: Ah! You must be the new Intern. My, you're more adorable in person.
Izuku: O-Oh thank you. M-My name's Izuku Midoriya
Wicca: You know me as Wicca, but the name's Agatha Harkness. Lovely to finally meet you dear.

(Sorry if its short, but i promise, the next chapter will be longer. The next chapter is going to be Agatha telling Izuku that he's the scarlet Witch, her history with Wanda and she will train him)