A house visit (Chp 21)

*Aizawa pov*

What a mess. First, the press conference, where i had to publicly come too. And now talking to worried parents with All Might about their childrens safety .

Just great.

We just talking with Jirous parents and luckily they agreed to the dormitary. Her father was so loud and i hope that him and mic never meet.

Now, we're sitting in the car. Our next home to visit is the bakugou family.

I can already feel a headache start to form. I looked over to all Might, only to see that he's... Nervous, very Nervous in fact.

Thats suspicious, but it could also be that bakugous parents could be just like him,so its kind off understanding why he's acting this way.

We arrived and when i tried to get out of the car and stopped me. What the fu-

All Might: Why don't we split up, we need to inform the parents before sunfall and we can finish it quickly like this.

He failed the to hide the nervous smile and sweat. I reluctantly agreed, since its hard to convince all might.

As to why he suddenly stopped at bakugous house, i call favourtism.

I sighed and told the driver to bring me to the next family. The Midoriya family.

*All Might pov*
(What? You didn't see that coming?)

I didn't expect this to be honest.

When i entered young bakugou's house, i expected his parents to yell about how 'U.A. isn't safe' or 'you should've protected him.'

Instead, his mother and father were very supportive with the dormatery system. They then had a screaming match.

What a family.

All Might: If i may ask, how come you're supportive about this. I honestly exoected more criticism.

She sighed and began talking.

Mitsuki: Well, when Katsukis teacher said that they're going to try their hardest to protect him. Katsuki grew up always being praised because of his quirk and i hope that his time at U.A. will teach him to be more respinsible.

Bakugou: I AM RESPONISBLE YOU DUMB HAG

*Head slap*

Mitsuki: And that somebody can take him off my arms, so that we can finally have some peace and quiet.

.....

I should've seen this coming.

After a few minutes, i left the house and was waiting outside, since young Bakugou said that he wanted to talk.

All Might: Is there something bothering young Bakugou?

Bakugou: When i was kidnapped, the villain said that i was 'perfect villain material'. Tell me All might...

He then looked at me with pleading eyes.

Bakugou: Am i a villain to everyone.

All Might: No, young Bakugou. You just have a very... outstanding personality. That doesnt make you villain tho. You can be a hero your own way.

There was a small smile on Bakugous face.

Bakugou: Thank you,All Might.

*Aizawa pov*

I knocked on the door of Midoriyas appartment, waiting for someone to open the door.

A few seconds later, a short woman with green hair opened the door and immediatly realised who i was.