Sports Festival part 1 (Chp 7)

*3rd pov*

The students were safely brought home with minor injuries and were fine. The school decided it was best to give them a few days off to recover.

Izuku came back home and immediatly got tackled by his mom, who was crying fountains and asking him if he was ok. He reassured her that he was fine and went to his room to take a nap. While he was sleeping, he got a dream.

He was in a black void locking around and confused to where he was. That was until something called him and he saw something incased in a hexagon shaped glass. He went over to touch it and when he did, it exploded with red energy. He looked up and saw a silouhette of something flying towards him. Izuku only reconised the figure had a female body, some sort of cloak and a headpiece. He tried reaching towards her but she dissapeared and he woke up.

He had so many questions to what this dream was. Was it a nigtmare? A vision?
He didnt know the answers and started researching it in the internet and the only thing that he found was a underground heroine from the 1950s named scarlet witch and her mentor Wicca. He decided that he should be researching this another day because he was tired.

*Izuku pov*
*At school*

We got back to school after we recovered and we were wondering who is going to replace aizawa since he had some nasty injuries. 'I'm still wondering what that dream was.' I got interrupted by my thoughts by the door opening and seeing... Aizawa? He looked like a mummy with those bandages

Tsuyu: Mr. Aizawa aren't you supposed to be at a hospital?
Aizawa: Some broken bones arent going to stop me from doing my job. Anyway, the battle isn't over.

We got scared. Was there another villain attack, do we have to fight the villains again?

Aizawa: The U.A. sports festival is coming, so i suggest you start training.

We sighed in relief. Some of us said that we shouldn't do it because of the villains,but aizawa said that security will be increased so we dont have to worry about another attack. The bell for lunch rang and we wanted to go outside but couldn't.

It seems the students from the other courses heard about the USJ incident and declared war on us. Bakugou said that they were extras but before he could throw any more insults, i brainwashed and commanded him to go to lunch. I explained to the other students that we weren't flexing and that our teacher got injured and they left us alone except for that Monoma.

*Day of the sports festival*

We were in the locker room,nervous. Ashido complained about wearing gym clothes instead of her hero costume but Ojiro told her it was unfair for the other course students. Todoroki also declared war on Bakugou because of his quirks.

I'm not surprised, he's the son of the Number 2 Hero so it makes sense he wants to go after the with a connection to all might. We went to the stadium and present mic announced that midnight will be the referee. Bakugou then got asked to give a speech. Knowing him, he's gonna say something about winning this festival.
Bakugou: I'm just gonna say, that i'm going to win

Fucking knew it.
This caused an uproar among the students and me and my class were embarassed.

After it died down,Midnight presentet us with the first game. Obstacle race. We have to do a 4km long race to the finish and there will be obstacles. The students were allowed to do whatever they wanted at the race, using quirks or hurting eachother.

We were standing at a podium and got ready. Once the countdown hit zero, Todoroki covered the floor with ice and most of the students were trapped. I sensed he would do something like that so i levitated off the ice.

After a couple of minutes Present mic announced the first obstacle.
Present Mic: YoYo the first obsatcle will be the ZERO-POINTERS!!!
Aizawa: Be quiet.
Todoroki: So, these are the zero-ponters. I expected more of a challenge.

*3rd pov*

Todoroki froze the robots in place and others had a chance to go through. That was until the ice broke and the robot started to fall on us. They landed on Kirishima and Tetsutetsu but they activated their quirk on time so nothing happend. A robot almost crushed Izuku but he used telekenesis to rip it in half.

After they cleared that obstacle, the next came. Fall.
Present Mic: The next obstacle issss the FALL!
Aizawa: Lets hope they don't fall

Uraraka,Ashido and Asui were running until they got to the fall zone.

Ashido: Crap! I can't get through here with my Acid! Uraraka can you make us float?
Uraraka: I can but that doesn't mean you can fly to the end.
Tsuyu: I can easily jump over 'ribbit'.

As the girls were making up a plan to win, they saw izuku running towards them with his hands glowing. In the blink of an eye,they were encased in red energy.

They got confused to what he was planning until he started levitating and them shortly after too. The girls screamed until they landed on the end of the opstacle. They got released and Izuku said,

Izuku: You can thank me later.
Ashido: Well, at least we dont have to worry about that anymore.

Present Mic: Wow! Look at Izuku Midoriya, he used his quirk to help his classmates cross the obstacle.
Anyway the third obstacle is.... MINE FIELD.

Todoroki was running very carefully and avoided using his ice to accidently activate the bombs. Bakugou on the other hand tried to attack Todoroki many times.

Izuku was flying in the air planing to fly through the finish line. That is until he saw how far the Explosion hit Iida away. He had an Idea.

He created an energy ball and he threw it on the ground between Bakugou and Todoroki.
The explosion shot the boys very far away and izuku was now at first place.

Hurrying up he quickly flew to the finish line

Present: AAANNNNDD looks like our winner of the first race issss... IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!

The cowd roared in excitment and soon after,the others came through the tunnel. Once enough people came, the second game got announced by Midnight.