USJ part 2 (Chp 6)

*Izuku pov*

Izuku: Are you guy ready?
Both: Yes!
Izuku: Lets do this!

The villains started to get closer like i predicted, so i shot them with my energy balls and shot them away from the boat.

Tsuyu took Shinso and jumped from the boat and some villains tried to attack them but Shinso used his capture tape, pulled the villain to him and kicked him away.

Unfortunatly Tsuyu wasn't able to catch him with her tongue but i used telekenesis to bring him back to her. I shot all the villains back in the water and tsuyu gave me a signal to start.

I used my telekenesis to control the water and i made some sort of crazy Whirlpool in the Water. It was like i was waterbending.

The villains were swirling around the Whirlpool, unable to fight back. I then threw the villains to the boat and luckily for me they were unconcious so i didn't have to worry about them attacking me.

I levitated of the ship and landed in the water with tsu and shinso.

Izuku: Are you two alright?!
Tsuyu: I'm fine.
Shinso: I'm good.
Izuku: Okay good.We need to make sure, that the others are safe.
Shinso: But how?
Tsuyu: Yeah, its not like you can use telepathie to see where they are.
Izuku:! Tsu, you're genuis.
Tsu: i was just joking 'ribbit'

I used telepathie to see the others. Kirishima and Bakugou are fighting off villains with ease, Hagakure and Todoroko are safe, Momo,jirou and kaminari defeated a few villains, Tokoyami protects Koda from them and Ojiro easily defeated the villains.

Everything seamed to go well, until i saw aizawas elbow being descintegrated a bit by this villain with a Hand covering his face. I panicked and wanted to save him, until i heard a cringing screech.

We looked to where aizawa was and we saw a giant bird thing an exposed brain and was apparently named nomu, smashing aizawas head on the floor. We panicked until i got an Idea

*Aizawas pov*

It hurts. I just got a bit of my Elbow descintegrated and got my head smashed on the floor by thid bird thing.

I dont know if me or my studrnts are gonna survive. The hand villain commanded the Nomu to smash my arm.

I expected the sudden blow to my arm, but it never came. I was confused for a second until i saw the hand villain rage and yelling.
Shigaraki: What the hell Nomu, i said smash his arm!!

With a sudden twist of events, the nomu let me go and started to attack the villain.

I got a look at his eyes and they were red instead of yellow. I then realised something.
Aizawa:'Does that mean?'

I looked to my right and saw Midoriya emitting some red waves out if his hands and it was connected to the nomu.

He used his mind controll to save me. I then suddenly saw a tongue wrapped around me and saw it was Asui pulling me away.

Tsuyu: Mr. Aizawa are you okay?!
Aizawa: No, not really.
Izuku: Don't worry,i think help will come so-

He wasn't able to finish that sentence, because we heard a loud 'I AM HERE'. It seems all might arrived, does that mean the other pros have come?

All might was a bit confused at first, seeing the nomu attacking the villains, until he saw midoriya. He wanted to knock the villains and nomu unconcious but that mist villain trapped him in a portal and was about to close it.

Luckily Bakugou stepped in and hit the villains weak spot.

*3rd pov*

Bakugous hand was on the villains metal brace on his neck and making explosions, while making death threats and kirishima saying that its not very heroic.

Midoriya let go of his mind control and the nomu was freed. However it was damaged due to shigaraki discintegrating it a bit after he got attacked, so all might took it down with ease.

Shigaraki was yelling like a man-child and wanted to attack them, however the other pro heroes arrived and he got shot by snipe and the villains were forced to retreat.

Aizawa and 13 were taken by a Ambulance, while the students were questioned by the police until their parents picked them up.

This is a experience that they will never forget.