We interupt this programm to bring you the LOV (Chp. 17)

3rd pov

Both of the classes were struck silent. Most don't even know how to cook a proper meal.

They complained a lot, saying that they dont want to cook and that it was completely unnecessary. That is until Iida realised the meaning of this.

Iida: I see, i get it now. As heroes we need to prepare for starving cevilians. Lets do our best.

Everyone: Ok...
Aizawa: Thank you Iida.

And so everyone started to prepare dinner. Some of them didnt know jack shit about cooking. Some of them knew a few things about cooking. While sparky sparky boom man was acting like Gordon Ramsey.

Bakuhou: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO USE A POTATO PEELER FOUR-EYES!!! WHY DO YOU MORONS SUCK AT EVERYTHING!!!

It was going great basically.

Izuku was one of those people who isn't a good cook. The only thing he knows how to make is toast, katsudon and eggs, but not curry.

Todoroki: Are you alright Midoriya?
Izuku: Hmm? Oh. I'm fine todoroki-kun, just thinking of what i should do.

Just then, the angry pomerian just had to open his mouth.

Bakugou: HEY DEKU! THIS WOULD GO ALOT FASTER IF YOU WEREN'T SO USELESS!!!!

It took izuku all his willpower to not yeet bakugou to the realm of the dead.

He had an idea in mind and luckily the pussy cats allowed quirk usage for helping them cook. He saw this in sleeping beauty.

Izukus hands glowed and the cooking utencils and food started floating.

Class 1A and B were having those 'ayo wtf' faces when they're stuff got out of their hands and started floating.

The pots were filled with water and ate being heated up. In some pots came rice while the others got curry sauce (is that what its called?).

Meanwhile the vegetables were being peeled, then cut with the knive  added some seasoning and then went inside the curry pot.

After a few minutes, Izuku tasted the curry and the rice and they were already finished.

Suddenly, many plates and utencils came flying outside and the curry flew on to the plates nice and evenly.

The plates then slowly landed on the many tables that were there.

Izuku was happy with what he achieved, he turned around and looked at both of the classes and smiled happily while saying.

Izuku: Dinner is served.

What he didnt expect was that both of the classes mouths hit the floor. You can't really blame them for seeing something that would only happen in a fairy tale.

Izuku: What are you guy waiting for? Eat while its still warm.

Deciding not to wait any longer, both of the classes proceeded to eat their meal.

All: Thanks for the food!

Once the curry was in their mouth, their eyes widened and sparkeled at hoe delicious it was.

Kirishima: This is delicious midobro!
Kaminari: Yeah! You would make an awesome cook.

He however blushed and told them that he technically didnt do the cooking, just letting his quirk do the work.

Bakugou just yelled at Izuku for not doing it the right way. He couldn't yell for much longer, because Izuku shut his mouth with the spell that agatha told him about.