Spotrs Festival part 2 (Chapter 8)

*3rd pov*
Midnight was standing on her podium, ready to announce the next game.
Midnight: The next game is.... Cavlary battle.
All: Cavlary battle?
Midnight: In this game, you need to be in groups of 2,3 or 4. Each one of you will get a head band with a number on it. The more points you get, then you're likely to win and you have a 15 minute timer. Also,the person who placed first on the obstacle course is worth 1000000 points.

Izuku felt all eyes on him. Literally. Everyone was staring at him with red eyes and he was very creeped out.
Midnight: Now students, you have 5 minutes to choose your partner.

Izuku was trying to find a partner, but whoever he asked turned him down. Izuku was afraid that he's going ro get disqualified because he has no teammates. Until...
Uraraka: Hey Midoriya lets team up!!

There were tears. Lots of tears comming out of izuku as he cried out of happiness
Tokoyami: May i join as well? Dark Shadow seems to enjoy your company.

More tears. He was very happy to know that some of his classmates still trust him.
???: Excuse me, may i join aswell?

They turned around to see a girl from class 1-b. (My favorite 1-b student)
Ibara: My name is ibara shiozaki from class 1-b. I know we dont know eachother, but most teams are full. May i join?
Izuku: Sure, the more the merrier!
Midnight: All right kiddos times over. Get into your positions and you will be getting your headbands

*Izuku pov*
We got into our positions and we got our headbands. It was true that i got the 1000000 headband and that means when the game starts, the other teams will come after us. And they did.

When it began, everyone was rushing at us and trying to take our points. However, i used an energy blast to knock them back.

Todoroki shot ice at us but i blocked it with my shield

Todoroki shot ice at us but i blocked it with my shield. Ibara was holding off bakugous team and Tokoyami was fighting Monomas team.

We kept fighting them and luckily no one took our headbands. Suddenly, i heard a huge explosion and someone shouting deku
Bakugou: DEKU!!!

Great. It seems bakugou jumped off his team and tried to blast me. Before he could blast me tho, everything felt slow, like it was on slowmotion. I was confused for a moment but quickly took the opertunity to steal bakugous headband. Adding insult to injury, i angled his arm so that it was facing him.

When time was back to normal, bakugou was knocked back and almost hit the ground, but sero caught him.

When i saw his face, i noticed a burnmark on his cheek. I probably caused it but 'oh well'. I then heard an announcement from present mic.
Present mic: IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM TODOROKI SNATCHED TEAM MIDORIYAS SPECIAL HEADBAND.

I was shocked and checked my head. It was gone. They must've took it when i was fighting bakugou off. I then heard todoroki talk.
Todoroki: You should really pay more attention to your surroundings.

His team ran off and the other teams followed him. The ramaining points we have are 832. I decided to talk to my team.

Izuku: We need to make a plan.
Tokoyami: I know but what.
Uraraka: Hey Midoriya, i found something out.
Izuku: What is it?
Uraraka: I saw Yaoyorozu creating white headbands. I think she made them so that the other teams may grab one with no points.

She is smart. If we want to get our headband back, we have to make a plan. I was lost in thought until i figured something out.

Izuku: Shiozaki! Use your vines to encase Iidas engines!
Ibara: Understood!

Vines covered the floor and Iidas legs were encased. He tried to get out, but the vines were far to deep in his engines.

Iida: Guys, i cant move!
Kamimari: What?!
Yaorozu: This is a problem!

Todorokis face went pale and he attempted to shoot ice at us, but i used my energy balls to easily destroy.

He tried to shoot at us again, until i mindcontrolled him. His eyes went red, indicating that he was under my control. Tokoyami was holding the other students off who tried to attack Todorokis team

Izuku: Give me the 1000000 point headband.

Todoroki the took of one of his headbands and it was indeed the 1000000 point headband.

I used my telekenesis to grab it from him and put it on my forhead.

Present mic: DID YOU SEE THAT!!! MIDORIYA MINDCONTROLLED TODOROKI TO GIVE HIM HIS HEADBAND BACK.

The crowd cheered as present mic said that.

Todoroki came back to his senses and when he realised what i did, he got mad.

Todoroki used his fire and bakugous somehow made an explosive laser beam. I knew my shield couldn't witstand so much power at once.

When they shot , i shot 2 laser beams to each of them, trying to keep them at bay.

It was tough holding them back. I was starting to think that this wouldn't work until.

*BEEP*

Midnight: And time! Its over kiddos. Team Midoriya reached 1st place. Team Todoroki 2nd place. Team Bakugou 3rd place and Team Shinsou 4th place. These teams will advance to the next round.

We won. We actually won. My team cheered from happiness and giving each other hugs.

Uraraka: We did it!!
Tokoyami: So it seems.
Ibara: What a relief. It seemed that Midoriya was struggeling to keep them at bay. It seems the lord gave you some sort of blessing.
Izuku: Guys, i wanted to thank you. Without you i couldn't have done. Uraraka, for realising their plan. Tokoyami, for keeping the other students from trying to steal their headbands and Shiozaki, for stopping iida and trapping them. I truly couldn't have done it withou you.
All: You're welcome.
Midnight: All right, enough cheering its time to anounce the next game. Its...

Midnight got cut out from ojirou, who looked shacken.
Ojirou: Excuse me, but can i withdraw.

We were shocked beacuse of his words. He reasoned that it didn't feel like he earned it. Another guy from 1-b also wanted to withdraw. Midnight was quiet for a few seconds, until

Midnight: This talk is incredibly naive my boys! That turns me on! Shoda, Ojirou you're with drawn!
All: Did she just say it turns her on?

They got rebplaced by Tetsutestu and Hatsume. I am seriouly thinking whats going on inside her head.

I then accidently looked. After this i'm gonna bleach my eyes.

*3rd pov*
In the midoriya household was Inko Midoriya who currently was crying fountains of joy, seeing her son getting first place and him being safe.

Inko: IZZUUKKUU!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU MY BOY

(Just for fun)