A family is forever (Chp 43)

"Wake up sleepyhead!" Teddy said with a cheerful yet sad tone as he shoved Izukus covers away.

Its been 1 week since the funeral and they're still trying to process and accept everything that happened.

Slow progress, but they're getting there.

It has also been a week since Izuku has been staying with his grandparents. They used to be energetic and now they're dull. Its understandable as to why.

Still tired, he levitated the covers back to him and put them over his face.

"Come on Izu, don't be like my mother-in-law." Teddy said, "If you don't get up soon, you're gonna miss breakfast!"

Reluctantly, he pushed the covers away and joined the breakfast.
-

Izuku returned to his room after breakfast. It was nothing special really. Just your average bread and butter.

"What am i doing with my life?" He asked himself with a muffled tone since his face is directly on the pillow.

Deciding to do something productive, he stood up and left his room. Just as he did, the bell rang.

"I'll get it." Billy said.

The door bursted open, smacking billy across the face. The one who bursted it open was aerith.

She gasped "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to smack you with the door!"

Billy just sighs while in pain. 'Thats Tommys granddaughter alright.'

The pain got worse when she pulled him up, with all of her strenght.

'Ow!' He thought, not wanting to make a scene.

Aerith turned her attention to Izuku, who just came out of the room, pointed her finger at him while announcing... "I'm gonna cheer ya up, Mister! So we're going out now"

Before he could protest, she already grabbed him by the wrist and started running out.

-

"Hold it!" Izuku yells as he uses his magic to make Aerith stop running.

Aerith just blinks while staring. "You couldn't do this before! What happened!?"

"Long story. Anyway, don't use your quirk out in public." He lectures her.

"But why not." She whines

"Because its illegal to use it in public!" He explains. She probably forget since she the last time she was in japan was three years ago.

A simple 'oh, right' is all he heard from her. Now that she calmed down, he asked the important question.

"Where exactly are you taking me? You know, If i'm going to waste time, i would rather do it in a nice hot bath."