The beasts forest (Chp 15)

Izuku pov

Me and my classmates were sitting on a bus, on our way to the training camp. We're very excited for it abd everyone was being their usual self.

Iida was yelling about rules again.
Aoyama was standing up from his seat, being fabulous.
Jirou was quietly listening to music.
Kirishima talked about manly things.
And Bakugou is his loud annoying self again.

Aizawa: Alright, we're here.

We did as we were told and exited the Bus without question. Looking around our surroundings, we were near the edge of some path with a forest in the distance and i asumme somewhere in that forest is the training camp.

Kaminari: Mr.Aizawa, why did we stop here?
Ashido: Yeah, this isn't the training camp? And where is class B?
Aizawa: We stopped here for a reason.
???: Hey Eraser.

We turned to the source of the voices and saw two woman dressed like cats. I immediatly recognised them.

Mandalay: Creatures that roam in the night,better beware! In your hour of reckoning, the claws of justice are here! Mandalay!

Pixie-bob: No matter where you hide, evil will never escape our sight! With the power of love, nothing can stop us! Pixie-Bob!

Both:Rock on with these sparkly gazes! We’ve come to lend a paw and help! Coming out of nowhere, stingingly cute and catlike! We are the Wild, Wild Pussycats!

Everybody has these 'what the fuck is going on' faces, while i was fanboying like crazy, until Pixie-bob grapped my face with her paw, saying shes eighteen at heart.

Mandalay: We own this whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain.

We were shoked that we had to walk through the entire forest, but then that means. Oh no...

Mandalay: Kittens who don't get there by 12:30 won't get lunch.
Aizawa: You should've seen this coming. The training camp has already begun. Also, Midoriya no teleporting.

Oh come on, really? As i was trying tun run away, Pixie-bob used her quirk on the ground and we were sent flying.

We landed on the ground inside the forest. Mandalay the yelled that we were allowed to use our quirk inside the beasts forest.

We suddenly heard a loud thud and saw a gigantic beast who was trying to attack shinsou, but he dodged in time.

Koda was trying to calm the beast down with his quirk, bit it seems that it was made by Pixie-bob with her quirk.

When that failed, the beast tried to crush Koda, but i shot it with an energy laser and it exploded in pieces.

There were more of them, each resembling a different animal. I looked up and saw a flying beast.

Izuku: Guys, i'll take on the ones in the air.

They nodded as i started levitating.

The flying beast charged at me, but i used my telekenesis to rip its head off

I looked down at the others, seeing if they need any help. I saw Sato being chased by several of those beasts, so i shot them with my energy balls.

This went on for awhile.

We finally arrived at the camp

We finally arrived at the camp. We're exhausted, tired and dirty.

Pixie-bob: Wow kitties, you came faster than i thoughg you would, congrats congrats. Now come on we made dinner.

Behind Pixie-bob was a kid with a horned hat. He had black spicky hair and glared daggers at us. Mandalay told us thats her nephew.

I looked inside hie head. I saw despair, tears and blood. It ws tragic. I still decided to talk to him.

Izuku: Hello, i'm Izuku Midoriya from class 1-A. Whats your na-
Kota: *Falcon punch to the balls*
Izuku:.............

I fell into the ground but Iida luckily caught me and started yelling at Kota. Kota said that didn't want to be near to some 'wannabe heroes'.

The Pussycats made us dinner,but they would make it only once. After this, we have to make it ourselves apparently.

* Timeskip brought to you by Izuku flipping Bakugou off*

We were relaxing in the Hot springs after dinner, enjoying ourselves after what happened today.

We were relaxing peacfully, until Iida and Bakugou got into a silly argument.

Iida: Bakugou, your behaviour is not very heroic and you should start to control your attitude! 🤚👋
Bakugou: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO FOUR EYES!!!!!!

At that moment, Kota was yelling at the both of them to stay quiet.

He then accidently looked into the girl side of the hot springs, got flustered and fell off the wall.

I luckily caught him with telekinesis and saw that he was unconcious. I immediatly brought him to mandalay.

She thanked me for saving, saying that she always puts Kota at bath watch.

It was then that i asked her why Kota hated heroes so much. She hesitated, but took a deep breath and told me everything.

Kotas parents were the waterhose heroes who tragically passed away two years ago.

That explained what was inside his head. To him, heroes didn't pass away, but his parents did.

I thanked her for telling while feeling slightly guilty for asking such a thing.

I changed into my pajames and went to bed. Tomorrow the first day of training begins.