USJ part 1 (Chp 5)

*Izukus pov*
It's been 3 days since the battle training. Mr Aizawa was telling us his opinion on the battle training. He scolded me for not using my nightmare and the mind control in the training but i told it was just training and i was giving them a chance.

Everyone was surprised that i could mind control and give people nightmare visions. Also if i lauched bakugo any further in the training, he would've had permanent damage.

We also got a new student who was replacing mineta and his name is shinso hitoshi. We also picked class presidents, Momo was elected president while i was vice president.

Today Aizawa told us that we were going to the USJ, so we got our hero suits on and went in the bus and then we started talking.

Mina: I'm so excited for our training!
Hagakure: me too!
Bakugou: Shut the fuck up you extras!!!!
Momo: So vulgar.

Everyone was having some fun and i just spaced out a bit until Tsuyu Asui asked me a question.

Tsuyu: Hey Midoriya can i ask you something.
Izuku: S-Sure.
Tsuyu: I always speak whats on my mind. What is your quirk exactly 'ribbit'?
Izuku: O-Oh,well its complicated. My quirk is named Scarlet Magic. It can do multible things like telekinesis,shield,levitation,Mind control, red energy balls and nightmare.
Kirishima: What?! Man i'm so jealous, with your quirk you gonna be hella popular.
Izuku: Come now Kirishima, your quirk is amazing too.
Kirishima: Thanks man, but if we're talking about flashy quirks, its obviously you, bakugou and todoroki.
Tsuyu: Yeah but bakugou is always agressive, so he never will be Popular
Bakugou:HUH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE FROGFACE
Tsuyu: See.

U.A. is so different. In middleschool i got teased but in U.A. Bakugou gets teased. This is so great.
Aizawa: Everybody shut up,we're here.

We exited the Bus and there was 13 the space hero. Me and Uraraka absolutly Fangirled over it. She went on and explained us a few things but suddenly kirishima yelled.

Kirishima: Wow they even got fake villains.
13: No one informed me unless...
Aizawa: Get back! Those are real villains.
Kurogiri: Hello students of u.a. we are the league of villains and we have come to kill All Might.
13: Stay back students.
Kurogiri: Foolish space hero. Do you actually think your black hole will consume all of my mist.

Just then black mist surrounded us all and we dissapeared. I landed in...Water? I was confused at first until i saw a shark villain.

It was about to attack me until i saw Tsuyu kicking the villain away and grabbed me with her tongue out of the water and put me and shinso on a boat.

Tsuyu: Are you both alright?
Kzuku: Y-Yeah, i'm fine
Shinso: I'm good.
Tsuyu: These villains really took us by surprise didn't they?
Shinso: Yeah and we got seperated from the others.
Izuku: We need to make a plan!
Tsuyu: Alright but first lets talk quirks. I can jump very high, cling onto any wall, there is also my tongue its 20 meters long and i can spit out my stomach so i can clean it but thats not very useful. Finally i can secret a toxic muqus it just stinks a bit.
Shinso: I can brainwash people but i need to have some sort of response.
Izuku: Alright, my quirk is-
Shinso: We know, you explained it in the bus ride.
Izuku: Right but something doesnt make sense. They sent tsu here a place full of water were she has a big advantge.
Tsu: 'Ribbit' You got a point. If they knew i was a frog they would've sent me to that fire zone over there. Frogs and fire dont mix well.
Izuku: Exactly,so we have a advantage. I have a plan so listen closely.

*After telling tha plan*

Izuku: Are you guys ready?
Both: Yes!

To be continued in part 2