Battle Training (Chp 4)

*Izuku pov*

It was my second day at U.A. We were introduced to our other teachers. Present mic, Midnight,Ectoplasm,Snipe etc. I really enjoyed their lessons, altough Miss Midnight made me feel uncomfortable.

Right now, we have heroics and our teacher didn't arrive yet, until we heard the door opening

All Might: I AM HERE, WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

Why, just why did it have to be All Might? Does the universe want to torture me?! Everyone began to get
excited.

"The rumors are true!!!"
"He is going to teach us!?"
"This is gonna be fun."

All Might: All right everyone, get your suitcases with your hero uniforms and meet me at ground beta.

*Ground beta*
I was standing on ground beta with my hero uniform. It had black boots, red fireproof jacket, fingerless gloves and protective gear.

(Like that, but the jacket is hip length and he wears a vest instead of a courset

(Like that, but the jacket is hip length and he wears a vest instead of a courset.)

All Might: Now you all look like heroes. Now this exercice, is going to be a 2v2 battle. 1 team are the heroes and the other team are the villains. If the heroes want to win, they have to capture the villains or secure the bomb. If the villains want to win, the 15 minute timer has to run out or they capture the heroes. Now, lets choose the teams.
(The groups are the same, except izuku is with Tokoyami and they are still fighting bakugo and iida)

Tokoyami: Midoriya, what is your plan?
Izuku: Well, i know bakugou is gonna come after me, because we knew each other since we were kids and he's pissed i got 1st in the exam and the quirk test. I will hold of bakugou, while you deal with iida. If you need help, call for me and i will quickly come.
Tokoyami: Alright, lets go inside.

We carefully went inside, just incase they laid any traps, until we heard explosions.

Bakugou: DDDDEEEEEKKKKUUU!
Izuku: Tokoyami, you go find the bomb, i will handle the angry pomeranian!
Tokoyami: Alright, be careful!

I looked back at Bakugou and he looked like he wanted to commit murder.
Bakugou: You damn Bastard, you think you're better than me just because you have a quirk now! DIE!!!!

I dodged the incoming explosion with ease, however i soon noticed orange Lightning surrounding him. 'Must be All Mights quirk' i thought. We continued to fight, he shot explosions or tried to punch me but i dodged or used my telekenesis to throw him to a wall.

Now he seemed to be more triggered than usual and his arm started to glow with orange lightning and attempted to punch me but i dodged and he hit the wall and it broke his left arm.

However he was still standing and with his right hand pointed at me and was about to remove the trigger from the gauntlet.

All Might: Young Bakugou stop! He might die if you use your gauntlets!
Bakugou: He won't die as long as he dodges.