Special moves training (chp.23)

A/N: Even tho i said, that i'm gonna skip the exam arc, i still want to show some special moves ideas i came up with for Izuku.

3rd pov

The next day, in class, they got a special announcment from aizawa. They're going to train in gym gamma, to develop their special moves.

The class was excited to work on them. Some had a few ideas, while others still need to think about them.

Multiple teachers are going to be present, to give students help and advice for their moves and to check if they're appropriete.

Fair enough since this class somehow always ends up in chaos.

Gym Gamma

Whem the class arrived at the gym, they noticed that it looked like small mountains.

Turns out Cementoss used his quirk to create a terrain, so the students could test the strenght of their special moves.

Each student got a copy of ectoplasm to teach them.

Ectoplasm was very strict with them, but he also gave great advice that most of them don't listen to.

Izuku was trying to conteplate to what his signature move should be.

Ectoplasm: Having trouble figuring out your special move?

Izuku: A little bit sir.

Ectoplasm: Why don't you do what you did in the sports festival.

Izuku looked at him with a questionable look. The pro hero started to explain.

Ectoplasm: Yes, when Todoroki trapped you in a mountain of ice. When you destroyed it, you were one your knees. How did you do it?

Izuku: O-Oh that. Well you know how i cab give people nightmares right.

Ectoplasm nodded, not sure where this is going with this.

Izuku: My quirk responds to my emotions. The more emotional, the more powerful it gets.

Ectoplasm: So you mean-

Izuku: Yes, i gave myself a nightmare to strenghten my power and break free.

The pro hero did not expect someone to think of such a stragety. There are some flaws with it though.

Ectoplasm: Would you like to try it right now?

Izuku: No. If i do, i could risk hurting my other classmates.

Ectoplasm nodded, understanding the risk.

Ectoplasm: So what are you going to do now?

Izuku got lost in thought over that question. Many scenarios were going through his head. Then it clicked.

Izuku: Oh,I know.

Izuku proceeded to charge his magic and yeet energy balls on the terrain.

His teacher just sighed, thinking he was just doing nonsense, until he started to melt.

Multible copies of ectoplasm started to melt away as the students screamed.

That wasn't the only thing wrong.

Kaminari: Guys! I can't use my quirk!

Ashido: Me neither!

Tsuyu: My tongue is shorter.

Kirishima: Are we being attacked!

The pro heroes were on high alert and got into a fighting stance. That stance soon broke as they heard laughter.

Izuku: *wheezing* Y-You should have seen all of your faces. Haha.

Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO, YOU IDIOT!?

After calmong down from the laughter, he started to explain

Izuku: Guys that was just my special move.

Aizawa: Special move?

Izuku: Look around you.

The class notice 4 red symbols around the gym that were glowing.

Iida: Is that-

Izuku: Indeed, i call them runes. As long as they're cast, no one except me can use their quirk.

Silence.

'Thats op'

'What'

'Hah'

*slam*

The door opened to reveal class 1-B and their teacher Vlad King.

Its their turn now, so 1-A has to leave. But first

Aizawa: Before we go, Midoriya take those thinks down

Izuku: Yes Mr Aizawa

Ine quick hand motion and they were gone.

*After school*

Mr. Aizawa wanted to talk with Izuku afrer class.

Izuku: You wanted to see me?

Aizawa: Yes.

Izuku: Did i do something wrong, i'm sorry if its-

Aizawa: You didn't do anything kid. I just wanted to talk about your special move.

Thats weird, normally Aizawa calls students to stay in class because they did something. Not because of a special move.

Izuku: What about it?

Aizawa: I need your help for a programm that i'm working on, problem child.

Izuku: What programm?

Aizawa: I want to teach your classmates how to fight without using their quirk after the license exam.

Izuku: So you need my special move to erase their quirks, since you cant keep your eyes open forever.

Aizawa: Exactly

Izuku: Sure i'll do it

Aizawa: Fantsastic, you can go now

As izuku was aboit to pen the door to leave, his teacher spoke again.

Aizawa: I'm proud of you kid.

Izuku: Thanks Dad.

He leaves the classroom and makes his way back to the dorms. They then both realised

Both: Did he/I call me/him Dad!