Moving in (Chp 22)

*3rd pov*

Today is the day, where the 1-A students are going to move into their dorm at U.A. and they are excited.

It was a nice friday morning and they got the whole day to move in, which means no school and weekend.

Happy that he's getting the day off, Izuku makes his way to the dormatory. Along the way, he bumped into All Might and he could've sworn he was more bandaged than before.

Once he arrived to the dormatory with his classmates, mr. Aizawa was standing there, more tired than usual.

He said that if the police didn't cover their stunt up, he would've expelled all of them expect Hagakure and Jirou.

Well, atleast they didn't get expelled.

After his announcement traumatized his students, Aizawa gave his students a tour and BOY it was so big (thats what she said) that Uraraka fell unconcious.

Izuku is not surprised at this point, since she recently opened up about her familys struggle with money.

Aizawa then left, leaving his students to put their stuff in their rooms and that they can then decorate them.

Izuku didn't struggle, since he used his magic to put everything in place. In his words 'work smarter, not harder.'

After a long while, the class was finally finished with moving their stuff into their rooms and where chiling in the living room

Kaminari: Ugghh, finally done. That was so exhausting.

Sero: It really was annoying when things didn't fit through the door.

Some had a rough time decorating and getting stuff through their rooms, while some were smart enough to ask Midoriya, which was the dekusquad.

Mina: Its really unfair that you guys got special treatment from mido!

Mina says as she points at the smug looking dekusquad.

Sero: Speaking of, where is he anyway?

Before anyone could reply, dark shadow, as the little shit he is, started talking.

Dark shadow: Maybe he went out, because he didn't want to deal with you suckers.

He says as he points to the bakusquad.

There was a moment of silence, until Ashido jumped Dark shadow.

Ashido: Rude!

Dark Shadow: Its true tho.

Ashido: You little...

And thats how the class found tgemself restraining Ashido and Tojlyami having to scold Dark shadow... again.

Izuku: Somebody better be bleeding, broken or on fire.

Izuku was now standing in the living room with his eyes glowing red.