Eri (Chp.36)

The ribbon monster was flying through the air at dawn, searching for the girl as their master ordered them to.

It was still in a small size, like it was ordered by their master, to avoid suspicion from the yakuza.

Once they spot Eri however, it will be over for them.

And thats exactly what they did.

The monster found a person with a plague mask. According to their master, every shie hassaikai member has one on.

Using its small size to their advantage, it went inside one of the yakuzas pockets. The member wasn't aware what is about happen.

After about 20 minutes, the creature could see that they were inside a building. They slipped out of the persons pocket and went to search for the girl as fast as they can.

It didn't take them long to find her, since they heard her cries. The girl was getting blood drawned without consent and was screaming.

The ribbon monster waited until bandages were applied. Once it was on, it started its attack.

The monster grew in size and started attacking numerous members. It pierced most of them trough the chest.

Eri was terrified of what she saw. A big monster was about to kill her too.

'Please don't!' She thought as she covered her face with her arms.

Instead of piercing her, the mosnter took her by her leg and was trying to escape.

Eri was screaming for her life.

The numerous destruction and screams of pain caused an alarm to go off and all the members were prepared for battle.

Most of them however, were armed with guns, which is the last thing you want to use when you fight a monster that can change its size and dodge them frequently.

The ribbon monster just tossed them to the side that they bashed their heads against the wall. Some died, some were uncouncious.

"Enough!" A male voice was heard.

The beast turned around and it was the boss himself, Overhaul.

"Unhand her right this instant!" He commanded.

Instead of coming at him like he expected to, it tried to flee with the child.

"If a man with a green jacket and black fur tries to attack you, run. Thats the boss, and i want to kill him myself" The beast remembered the masters order.

It destroyed a wall ,that lead outside, and flead with eri on hand.

Its existence was ended rather quickly as it got touched by overhauls bare hand. Many ribbons went around the place and some of them were wrapped around overhauls eyes and legs causing him not so anything and temprarily unable to move.

Eri hit the ground. Luckily the height wasn't big and she didn't receive any serious injury.

She then realised something "I-I'm outside" she said in disbelief. It has been awhile since shes been outside.

"Eri!" She heard Overhauls voice and panicked. "Where the hell are you!"

'I need to run!' She thought to herself.

-

"Dammit!" Overhaul said, his calm demeanor slipping.

His headquarters was attacked by a monster and even worse, Eri ran off.

"Boss!" He heard one of his henchmen say as they got the ribbons off.

"Are you ok?!" One of them asks.