Hospital (chp 19)

Izukus pov

Everything hurt and it was still dark. What happened?

Then i remembered, villains attacked us and kidnapped bakugou.

I opened my eyes and saw that i was laying in a bed in a white room. Looks like i'm in a hospital, a place that children think is hell.

???: Oh,Midoriya you're awake.

I looked to my right and saw yaoyorozu laying in a hospital bed on the other side of the room with bandages on her head.

Momo: Are you alright? Any injuries?

I was a little bit bandaged on my body, but nothing serious.

Izuku: I'm fine. How about you? Did you hit your head?

Momo: It hurts a bit, but other than that i'm fine.

There was an awkward silence between us. Me and Yaoyorozu didn't talk much despite her being class president and me being vice president.

Momo: Its crazy what happened there.

Izuku: It is and the fact that they kiddnaped Bakugou too.

I could tell that the both of us were uncomfortable and decided not to talk about what happened, i then started ro read the letter Kota send me. After while she changed the subject.

Momo: Do you perhaps play genshin impact?

And it was at this moment i knew, i made a second best friend.

3rd pov

The rest of 1-A weren't that injured and were waiting in the lobby, until kaminari stood up.

Kirishima: Where are you going Kaminari?

Kaminari: I'm gonna go check out if Midoriya and Yaoyorozu woke up.

And with that he left, presumedly checking on the two. After he opened the door, he was happy to see that they were both awake. But then confusuion consumed his face.

Izuku: WHAT! You already pulled childe twice on the rerun! And you spent your primogems on resin! You filthy WHALE!

Momo: Guilty as charged. I'm still waiting for the hu tao rerun so i can get her and thoma. Everyone wants the hot malewife childe 2.0

Izuku: True. He is my 2nd favorite husbando, only being overshadowed by Zhongli. Its too bad i don't have any primogems left. I wasted them on a ten pull for childes rerun and lost 50/50.😭

(It really happened 😭)

Momo: Do not worry my friend, for i, Momo Yaoyorozu, shall share my credit card with no limit with you.

Izuku: You are the best person ever!!!

*Meanwhile with the class*

All of them followed Kaminari and witnesed part of the conversation and were both horyfied and confused.