Overhaul (Chp 39)

"Ugh! This is so boring!" Toga said loudly in annoyance.

Honestly, she would rather be out there, stabbing people and drinking their blood for fun.

But no, she, Twice and Dabi are in an underground room with no door, tasked with halting the attacker.

"No its not. Yes it is." Twice said

They can hear the screams of the members. Who could be this strong to kill them.

"Remind me why we are down here again?" Dabi asks the two.

They were in a small, underground room with no doors or windows. One of the members managed to make it underground.

"Something about containing the attackers quirk or something. We are just here to either kill him or apprehemd him. I choose the former" Toga says as she pulled out a knife.

Suddenly, they heard a loud thud.

They around and saw wiccan landing on his feet, breathing heavily as he looked around.

He turned around and they saw that he was slightly covered with blood.

Toga squeled at the sight. A cute bloody boy who looked just like her first crush.

(I'm not joking. This is Togas first crush)

Izukus eyes turned red as he glares at them

"So you're the attacker?" Dabi asks calmly.

"I am. Its not exactly healthy to stand in my way and of course they didn't listen." Izuku said.

"A hero student on a killing spree?! Not cool! Very cool!" Twice said..

Honestly, Izuku didn't expect to run into the league of villains here. Oh well...

"Why don't you join us?" Toga asks.

"Hmm?"

"You clearly want to kill Bird man, right? While we were ordered to help, we were actually going to betray him. You help us, get into the league and the rest will be your choice." Toga offers with a smile.

A hero student who turned to the dark side would surely damage U.A.'s reputation severly. Not to mention they will have a powerhouse.

Who would say no to that.

"No" Izuku said.

"Huh" Toga respondes.

"Do you actually think i came here to join you? I came here to get revenge on the man who killed my mother." He said.

Silence was heard from the three as he continued.

"And even if you were going to betray him, you still worked for that lowlife. The friend of my enemy is also my enemy, be it hero or villain." He responds.