Internships and possesion (Chp. 34)

Izuku woke up by sunlight hitting his face.

He groaned in pain as he stood up. Did he fall asleep on the floor?

'What...happened?' He asks himself.

The memories of the previous night came back to him, how he killed 4 spirits by absorbing their power and erasing them from existence.

"Right." He says as he gets up from the ground.

He hisses in pain. His spirit took quite the damage and the fact that he fell uncouncious on THE GROUND, didn't make it any better.

"I'll be back very soon and will mess them up just like i did with the others!" He warned.

While dreamwalking was succesful, he got interrupted by other spirits. He has to keep that in mind next time. Luckily, no damage came to the darkhold.

'Are you going now or not' the voice asks.

Izuku just sighed in frustration "Fine."

He brushed his teeth, got dressed in his uniform and went downstairs...

Only to realise that no one as there.

"What in the..." He looked at one of the nearby clocks that read '9:42'

'Ah' he thought. Thats why no one was here, they went to class already.

And if he went now, he would be scolded for either being late or not fully recovered mentally.

"What to do now..." he said as he sighed. He could watch some sitcoms, clean the place, cut up Kirishimas wigs or dreamwalk again.

"Dreamwalking it is"

-

'I thought you were going to class.' The demon annoyingly said.

"And face the fury of Aizawa and the other teachers? Absolutely not." He answeres.

Don't get him wrong, he admires and cares for the teacher, but some of them, like All Might and Aizawa, really shouldn't be teachers if you ask him.

All Might because hes dumb as a rock and Aizawa, while being an amazing hero, takes it too seriously and makes fucked up rules.

"I'm just visiting some...acquaintances from last night." He answered.

'Have fun, i suppose.' The demon tells him.

Letting the child dreamwalk some more shouldn't be an obsatcle for their plan.

Izuku got everything ready for the ritual to commence. The candles, shut off cameras, no witnesses.

He opens the darkhold and goes to the dreamwalking chapter. The eye and the dreamwalking rune shows itself.

 The eye and the dreamwalking rune shows itself