Sports Festival part 3 (Chp 9)

*Bakugous pov*

What the actual FUCK!!! I placed third. FUCKING THIRD AGAIN!!! And shitty Deku got first again! This festival was supposed to show everyone how great i truly am.

That Bastard is fucking cheating! And he has the audacity to hide his quirk from me since childhood!

Before i could rage some more. Miss Teacher Slut started speaking.

*3rd pov*

Midnight: The next game issss... One-on-One battles. Allow me to explain the Rules. 2 Students will face each other in a 1vs1. To win you have to push the opponent out of bounds or the opponent falls unconcieus. You will be drawing lots to see who you will be fighting.

*After everyone picked*

Midnight: All right lets see who you will be fighting!
Hitoshi Shinsou vs Izuku Midoriya.
Hanta Sero vs Shoto Todoroki
Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki
Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsume
Mina Ashido vs Yuga Aoyama
Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo yaoyorozu
Eijrou Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Ochako Uraraka vs Katsuki Bakugou

Midnight: After 30 minutes the first match will begin. Go rest a bit students.

After 30 minutes Izuku was ready to fight against Shinsou but Ojirou stopped him. Ojirou told him to be careful around shinsou, but izuku told him he could handle him, since he know what shinsous quirk does. Then he went to the battle field.

Present mic: Here comes our student, who won first place on all of the games with his scarlet magic! Izuku Midoriya!!
On on the other side of the ring is the student who looks sleepy and mysterious! Hitoshi Shinsou!

*Izuku pov*

I was standing on the battlefield readying myself for battle.
Midnight: Begin!

Shinsou: So Midoriya, nice weather we are havi-

He couldn't finish that sentence since i threw a energy ball at him so hard that he went out of bounds. Yeet.
Midnight: Shinsou is out of bounds. Midoriya wins.
Present mic: Thats the fastest fight i've ever seen!

I went up to shinsou with a helping hand and told him that i knew what he was trying to do. He laughed, saying that he knew he would've been at a disadvantage since i saw his quirk.

*3rd pov*
After izukus fight, the others came by.

(I'm just gonna do a quick summary of their fights, cuz i'm lazy to write all of the fights. Except izukus fights.)

*2nd round*
Todoroki wins by freezing sero.
*3rd round*
Ibara wins by trapping Kaminari
*4th round*
Iida wins by Mei going out of bounds
*5th round*
Ashido wins by upercutting Aoyama
*6th round*
Tokoyami wins by getting Yaoyorozu out of bounds
*7th round*
Kirishima and Tetsutestu are both exhausted and will be resumed by a arm wrestling match. Kirishima won.
*8th round*
Bakugou wins by Knocking Uraraka out.

*Time skip brought to you by Wanda yeeting Monica out of her house*
The next fights got announced

2nd round:

Izuku Midoriya vs Shoto Todoroki
Tenya Iida vs Ibara Shiozaki
Tokoyami Fumikage vs Mina Ahido
Eijrou Kirishima vs Katsukk Bakugou

Midnight: Ok kiddos the next round will be in 30 minutes. Rest yourselves.

*Quarter-Final Round*

*3rd pov*
Izuku was heading to the Bathroom, until he heard two voices. He recognized their voices as bakugou and todoroki. He decided to listen to the Conversation.
Bakugou: Why the fuck am i here anyway Icyhot Bastard!
Todoroki: Bakugou, tell me... are you really All Mights secret Lovechild or something.
Bakugou: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!!