Trouble (Chp.50)

3 weeks have passed ever since that little fight with Ashido. The festival was today and they had to put away their differences for now.

Izuku sure hoped no brainless idiot would decide to cause havoc. Because once that happens, even if it's a false alarm, the festival will be cut early.

And considering his family, Eri and Agatha will attend, he wants to make sure everything goes smoothly.

The rules, structure and methods were met, and the students in the haunted house will play out their roles swiftly...atleast they hope.

Our friendly murderous witch was leaning against the U.A. gates outside of school, looking around if anyone tries something.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, and when he looked to his right, he saw his friend, Shinsou.

"Everything is set. Don't you want to get into your costume? You know it'll take a while to apply the makeup." Shinsou said as he bit a kitkat-bar sideways.

"Nah. I have a simpler method." Izuku states as he snaps his fingers, chaos magic covering his body for one second, and him emerging looking like a realistic zombie.

Shinsou stopped eating and just stared. "Boy are you lucky to have that quirk. Must be nice". That was said in a slight bitter tone.

"I know." Izuku said as he turned back into his regular appearance.

Once he did so, he spotted an old man wearing a hat, a trenchcoat with a high collar and sunglasses. Next to him was a little girl with the same outfit, minus the hat.

Izuku blinked at the stupidity 'Are they really trying to make it obvious?'

He then looked at Shinsou "I'll join you soon. I'm just going to head to the nearest 7/11 to get some snacks. You want something?"

"An iced coffee."

"...Of course you do."

-

Gentle criminal and La brava were walking around the town where U.A. was located in.

Gentle was known as a prankster villain that uploaded videos of himself on youtube, doing all sorts of shenanigins.

And now he's going to teach his apprentice the ropes.

"Now, La brava. Its important to analyse your surroundings and make sure theres on one around and a possible infiltration route."

"Yes Mr criminal" The child said with excitement.

His lesson by analysing the surroundings got blown out the window when he heard a voice behind him.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Gentle criminal slightly jumped as he heard the voice. He turned around and saw a boy.

The boy had shirt brown hair, green eyes ans freckles. He was wearing a purple hoodie, black pants and a bronze necklace.

"Ah, fine morning there, young lad." The old mans says as he lifts his hat in greeting. The boy on the otherhand scowled.

"I guess it is. Why are you dressed like that and walking around outside the campus?" The brunette said as he crosses his arms.

Gentle criminal slightly panicked a bit but regained his composure.

"Ah, I just wanted to come early for the festival and its quite cold. I just wanted my daughter to enjoy herself" He lied as he points at La brava.

The little girl merely smiled, knowing its an act to get this boy off their back.