The scarlet witch is not born but forged (Chp.40)

Eris quirk hit Izuku.

He fell to the ground, gasping and breathing heavily.

He still looked the same, except the blood on his outfit was gone and the black on his fingers looked a bit faded.

"What the-" he said to himself, but cut himself off when he felt different.

He felt like just before he touched the darkhold.

"What have i done?! Why did i-" he got cut off by the voice.

'Do you really think that this is all it takes to get rid of me human!? I don't think so.' It said in his mind.

Izuku gasped as he felt the darkness try to take controll of him again.

No, he needed to fight it off to defeat Overhaul and rescue Eri.

Speaking of Overhaul, the man just defeated gargantos by ripping its eye off and fused himself with it with his quirn.

"Oh no!" Izuku said as he got up and got ready to fight.

Overhaul now had many tentacles coming out of his back and replaced his legs.

He slammed the ground and used his quirk to form spikes to kill Izuku and Eri.

Seeing this, Izuku pulled Eri towards him as the spikes get closer to her.

When she was in his arms, the spikes went full speed towards him and he stopped them at the last second with his magic.

Eri was clutching on him with fear, since she doesn't know if hes a good or bad guy.

Izuku redirected the spikes at Overhaul, who dodges them by flying and grabbed Eri with one of his tentacles.

Eri screamed in fear as Overhaul tries to escape with her. This doesn't sit right with Izuku who chased after Overhaul.

Overhaul kept shooting hex bolts or spikes at Izuku, who got hit by one of the spikes on his arm.

Izuku screamed in pain but didn't give up. He needs to reach Eri and svae her.

To his luck, Eri couldn't controll her quirk and shot Overhaul with rewind. This caused Overhaul and gargantoses corpse to split and making him lose his tentacles.

Izuku caught Eri before she would fall to her doom, blasted the ceiling and flew out.

Right as they flew out, she blasted him again.

-

They were now outside. It was still nighttime since it was dark and a crescent moon was present. The street lights were on so they could still see.

Izuku landed in the ground with Eri in his arms as he set her down.

The rewind helped a lot. His arm was healed and he felt some of his magic come back. The darkholds hold on him, while still there, started to fade as evidence of the black on his fingers slowly faded and him returning back to his old behaviour before touching the darkhold.