Dreamwalking (Chp. 32)

Candles in a circle. Check.

Midnight. Check.

Curtains closed. Check.

Everyone asleep. Check.

Cameras off. Check.

'Now we can begin. Light the candles' The demon says.

Izuku does as he is told. One by one, the candles start to light up with fire.

The darkhold was floating infront of him, glowing red as Chaos magic came out of it.

It started to form Constellatioms on top of his head. Each ball being one universe and there were multible.

He got into position as he closed his eyes and started to float in a sitting position.

The chaos magic formed the scarlet witch crown on his forhead, yet it didn't materialize.

He opened his eyes and whispered "i'll be with you mom." As he felt his spirit leaving his body and traversing through the multiverse.

" As he felt his spirit leaving his body and traversing through the multiverse

'Let there be Chaos' The demon thought to himself.

This should be fun.

'Try not to break the Multiverse, Child." It says.

-

Fashion Queen Au

Cruella was having a wonderful time on the Runway with her dalmation themed fur coat.

That wasn't real dalmation fur since the fashion queen adores dogs.

A part of her wanted to add a bit of green as a reference to her true identity as Izumi, who wears a green wig in the day.

But at Night, she is the bold and a little bit mad Cruella.

This runway served to humiliate the baroness. The one who killed her mother.

Suddenly she felt dizzy and almost fell over. She then felt as if someone was entering her body, as she fell uncouncious.

Cruella was on break. Now its Izukus turn to control.

When he opened his eyes, he didn't expect a runway with many people on it.

Since he has high anxiety and doesn't like to be the center of attention, his first thought was to run away.

He decided not to since his variant was apparently a fashionable runway model.

As he got to the end, he said "It seems i'm unfashionably late. But i'm ready to give you everything you want" Izuku says with Cruellas voice.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Once he was out of view and excited the stage, he screamed internally. Thatw as his worst Nightmare.