A little fight and training (chp 16)

3rd pov

It was a really early morning for class 1-B. They had to wake up at sunrise so they could start training. Even though they didn't like it.

Their teacher Vlad King wants his class to be better than 1-A, because they always steal the spotlight.

They arrived at the center of the forest, where Class 1-A were already training like their life depends on it.

It was at that moment Class 1-B knew, they would receive hellish training.

The homeroom teacher of Class 1-A, Aizawa, approached them and told them how the training will go. But Itsuka Kendo had a question.

Kendo: The teachers have to handle 40 quirks, do they think they can handle this much?

Aizawa: Which is why we called them here.

Out of nowhere came all of the members of the wild wild pussycats. They introduced themselves and instructed them what kind of training each member gives.

However, a certain blond from 1-B just had to open his mouth.

Monoma: Hah! What is this! Only 18 students of 1-A are training. That proves that were supperiour, because we're all attending.

Class 1-B looked around, counting the students and only seeing 18 of them.

Vlad King: Aizwa what is the meaning of this, where are the other two.

Aizawa: 'Sigh' You do know that one of them has an invisibility quirk right.

Vlad King nodded since he forgot about that student.

Vlad King: Ok, but where is the other one.

Aizawa sighed again, turned around and pointed somewhere at the sight.

To say it looked creepy was an understatement.

Floating in the air was Izuku Midoriya, with the creepy book that he summened , the darkhold. He was reading while his hands glowed and there were some weird orbs surrounding him.

 He was reading while his hands glowed and there were some weird orbs surrounding him

Some of class b where either scared or just didnt care. Monoma protested.

Monoma: Whats this! Hes studying when hes supposed to train! How stupid can he be!

Aizawa: Shut up. All i know is that he got that book from the hero he interned with, with instructions on how to control his quirk.

Some of class b had confused faces. How can someone have instructions of someone elses quirk.

Kendo noticed monoma bending doen, like hes searching for something.